Buyer didnt pay

synergycg

Guest joethorn

Nothing you can do, dude. Just know for next time. Scammers exist on these kinds of sites. Maybe the buyer will come back, but unless he bought your Gig, he’s under no real obligation to buy.

• 1 year later...

Its me again, Client didnt pay me again. :(( Grrrrrr

Cant Fiverr ask client to pay?

He is ONLINE but dont answer my messages

BEWARE PEOPLE this is him
Admin Note: Inappropriate information removed. OP - read the forum rules before posting again.

Heard of this saying? … “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me”

Learn from your lessons. If you keep providing them with free samples, you are going to get scammed at some point in the future. And a sample is a sample. It is not the final file. If they want something of 10 seconds, you only send them 2-3 seconds … Don’t send them the final product. Especially if it is going to take you a while to create it.
And lets say you just HAVEEE to provide a sample to someone … use a MASSIVE watermark. If they ask you to remove the watermark, you ask them to place the order first.

If you didn’t learn this in 2014, I can’t have a lot of sympathy. Don’t do work until after the user orders. If you choose to do so, they don’t have to pay you and that’s the end of it.

Second, if you break the forum rules again and call out a user on the forum, your forum posting privileges are likely to be restricted. You’ve been here long enough to know better on both issues.

Either you can find out who your buyer is, where they live and send a particularly vicious flying monkey after them or you can just… Well, never ever do work without an order being placed.

That said, since this has apparently happened a couple of times now, maybe also write that down somewhere in big letters and have a quick glance over at it every now and again?

Seriously though that’s all you can really do I’m afraid and even I wouldn’t know where to get my hands on a flying monkey.

Archived