Buyer didn't rate my first sale!

Hello fellow sellers,

I recently got my first order on fiverr. But the buyer left without rating my gig. It was a 24 hour gig. I submitted much before the time. Still no response. Just 3 hours before the “order will be marked as complete”, he/she marked it complete.

But didn’t rate the gig. This is gonna be very bad for me. I need that rating. And i just don’t know what to do :frowning:

Not leaving a rating is a lot better than leaving you a bad rating. Some people just don’t leave reviews, that’s how consumers are. Don’t worry too much about it and just keep marketing your gigs and looking for new buyers.

What you have to understand is that not all buyers leave ratings at all. It’s just part of the business.

But you got that one sale, so that means you can get another one and another and eventually you will get someone that will leave a rating.

Think you are making a big deal over nothing. Not all buyers are going to rate you. You don’t need to be upset about it. There are a million more buyers out there to move forward too.

It’s frustrating especially when you are just starting out. Expect 10-20% of your buyers to not leave feedback. When you deliver the order you can include a little message asking the buyer to leave feedback if they are happy.

Other than that I personally recommend not contacting your buyer again regarding feedback. Some buyers are highly critical and may not leave you the feedback you are hoping for especially if they are annoyed that you asked them.

don’t get frustrated because you didn’t get a rate at all. It could have been a bad review too. You don’t know that. Don’t push your luck.

I would suggest that you keep working on your GIG and the marketing and it will come sooner or later.

Just keep up the good work.

Thanks
@ana2001

Reply to @emasonwrites: hmmm i see your point…

Reply to @emasonwrites: Agreed with your reply. Thanks for providing useful information :slight_smile:

Reply to @mary1979: well it is a big deal if it is 1st order isn’t it? anyway buyer eventually did rate after i contacted :slight_smile: Thank you for the feedback

Reply to @sincere18: indeed…i have a long way to go…thank you

Reply to @reviewgal: thanks for the feedback. Yes i was a lil worried for the first gig. And I will keep it in mind that buyers won’t leave feedback most of the time. Thanks :slight_smile:

Reply to @ana2001: yes i am looking at way to promote the gig. Thank you :slight_smile: