Buyer didn't response after placing order

neetu_26

After placing order Buyer didn’t response on my massage. I sent him sample in massage. On due date i have submitted the work. Still he came online but didn’t any response. If this order will be auto completed in 3 day, what will be happened? If buyer gave me bad review, I am disappointed. Its my first order. What should i do now, please suggest?

Hi

Some buyers are like that - they make the order, you deliver … and then you never hear from them again.

Once the order has auto completed, your fee will clear as normal.

Buyers have the option whether to leave a review or not. Quite a few don’t, so don’t worry, just move on.

Hi

Some buyers are like that - they make the order, you deliver … and then you never hear from them again.

Once the order has auto completed, your fee will clear as normal.

Buyers have the option whether to leave a review or not. Quite a few don’t, so don’t worry, just move on.

Thanks. But after auto completed, if he will put bad rating, it will effect on my profile.

Seems unlikely - that type of buyer just doesn’t leave a review. They don’t have to.

Fiverr sends them a few reminder emails over the next 10 days … they can’t leave a review after 10 days.

Try not to worry - it’s really not worth it.

Just relax! Some buyers are like that. He or she maybe satisfied with your service and see no need to rate you. I got an order like that sometimes ago. She placed the order without a message despite what I have on my account that CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, she placed the order. I did the project and submitted. She never responded to any of my message until the project was automatically marked as completed. We have numbers of buyers like that. Just relax!

Just relax! Some buyers are like that. He or she maybe satisfied with your service and see no need to rate you. I got an order like that sometimes ago. She placed the order without a message despite what I have on my account that CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, she placed the order. I did the project and submitted. She never responded to any of my message until the project was automatically marked as completed. We have numbers of buyers like that. Just relax!

Thanks for your supporting comment

I only completed one order but i know that some buyers dont leave a review and some dont message you or anything. They just order and buys it without any conversation with you and all. I suggest you to try to be positive. Hope you get what you want.

Thanks for sharing your experience

I only completed one order but i know that some buyers dont leave a review and some dont message you or anything. They just order and buys it without any conversation with you and all. I suggest you to try to be positive. Hope you get what you want.

you may see your buyer online because he might be using fiverr mobile app. but maybe he is away from work but he might be back. sometimes you will never hear from him again. don’t worry. yesterday a buyer asked changes which I was delivered 4 months ago 🙂 .

in my experience, also as @zerlina84 said, if they left it to autocomplete, they are probably not going to leave a review

you may see your buyer online because he might be using fiverr mobile app. but maybe he is away from work but he might be back. sometimes you will never hear from him again. don’t worry. yesterday a buyer asked changes which I was delivered 4 months ago 🙂 .

in my experience, also as @zerlina84 said, if they left it to autocomplete, they are probably not going to leave a review

Thank you ❤️

After placing order Buyer didn’t response on my massage. I sent him sample in massage. On due date i have submitted the work. Still he came online but didn’t any response. If this order will be auto completed in 3 day, what will be happened? If buyer gave me bad review, I am disappointed. Its my first order. What should i do now, please suggest?

If this order will be auto completed in 3 day, what will be happened? If buyer gave me bad review,

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they discussed a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

If this order will be auto completed in 3 day, what will be happened? If buyer gave me bad review,

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they discussed a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Thank you ❤️

Archived