Buyer dispute for cancel the order

itx_wasiii07

As per client requirements i done that work. after finishing the work buyer did not give me any access of WordPress login. Before order buyer ask me in word file.
If we can do this outside Fiverr that would be good because we don’t have to pay for Fiverr service fee which is 20% and it’s outrageous.
But I’m not interested.
Now:

ORDER DISPUTE

buyer stated the issue is:
The quality of the work I received was poor
You have 1 option, you can create a new custom order (60) and I'm willing to pay for that amount. Then the Fiverr will cancel the original order. It's up to you. but complete order is Order is 125.

buyer dispute for cancel the order
what i can do please help me

As per client requirements i done that work. after finishing the work buyer did not give me any access of WordPress login. Before order buyer ask me in word file.

If we can do this outside Fiverr that would be good because we don’t have to pay for Fiverr service fee which is 20% and it’s outrageous.

But I’m not interested.

Now:

ORDER DISPUTE

buyer stated the issue is:

The quality of the work I received was poor

You have 1 option, you can create a new custom order (60) and I'm willing to pay for that amount. Then the Fiverr will cancel the original order. It's up to you. but complete order is Order is 125.

buyer dispute for cancel the order

what i can do please help me

You have full right to report the Buyer because this is ToS violation.

You have 1 option, you can create a new custom order (60) and I’m willing to pay for that amount. Then the Fiverr will cancel the original order. It’s up to you. but complete order is Order is 125.

It seems the Buyer uses cheap trick to get work done cheaper than originally agreed.

I would not hesitate to report such a Buyer.

You have full right to report the Buyer because this is ToS violation.

You have 1 option, you can create a new custom order (60) and I’m willing to pay for that amount. Then the Fiverr will cancel the original order. It’s up to you. but complete order is Order is 125.

It seems the Buyer uses cheap trick to get work done cheaper than originally agreed.

I would not hesitate to report such a Buyer.

ThankU @blavaro

but Fiverr not reply me

Archived