Buyer do not give me his project!

codestands

Once buyer talks with me for 4-5 days. He just asks me some quest and tells me that he will give me some projects. Now, what can I do?

Is Fiverr allow it’s. If the buyer just talks with me more time. then can Fiverr give a warning?

Please help me 🙂

Now, what can I do?

You can wait.

He could’ve easily decided to work with someone else, if you try to message him he could flag it as spam and that could result in a warning. So my advice is to just let it go and move on.

Now, what can I do?

You can wait.

He could’ve easily decided to work with someone else, if you try to message him he could flag it as spam and that could result in a warning. So my advice is to just let it go and move on.

thanks.

but my question is that if we just discuss more time but don’t get a project at the end is Fiverr can give a warning?

No. There’s nothing to warn. It was your choice to continue to communicate with the user. I’m sorry you feel taken advantage of, that your time was wasted, but it happens all the time, and you need to be the one to set limits on how much you’re willing to chat with someone.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

No. There’s nothing to warn. It was your choice to continue to communicate with the user. I’m sorry you feel taken advantage of, that your time was wasted, but it happens all the time, and you need to be the one to set limits on how much you’re willing to chat with someone.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Thank you so much @imagination7413

I understand. But the buyer was told me that he will give me a big project. so I continue the conversation. Now day by day the buyer becomes my good friend. I am anxious that If he wants to give me a project after 1 month then should I continue this conversation?

Thank you so much @imagination7413

I understand. But the buyer was told me that he will give me a big project. so I continue the conversation. Now day by day the buyer becomes my good friend. I am anxious that If he wants to give me a project after 1 month then should I continue this conversation?

But the buyer was told me that he will give me a big project. so I continue the conversation. Now day by day the buyer becomes my good friend.

Some people are merely lonely, and if they find someone who will visit with them, it makes them happy. So this prospective buyer may only be visiting with you because he wants some company.

Also, the individual may be thinking that if you become friends you will give him a price break.

I would tell him you are very busy and do not have time to visit.

But the buyer was told me that he will give me a big project. so I continue the conversation. Now day by day the buyer becomes my good friend.

Some people are merely lonely, and if they find someone who will visit with them, it makes them happy. So this prospective buyer may only be visiting with you because he wants some company.

Also, the individual may be thinking that if you become friends you will give him a price break.

I would tell him you are very busy and do not have time to visit.

Thanks for your advice. I would like to follow your advice. Thanks, again.

The buyer was told me that he will hire me monthly on Fiverr. so I continue the conversation.

@vickiespencer @imagination7413 one more question. Can I do a personal talk with any buyer if the buyer interested to reply me?

Can I do a personal talk with any buyer if the buyer interested to reply me?

No, you can not contact buyers unless they contact you first. If you do you could get reported and get a warning against your account. Don’t do it!

It’s his right to keep talking, sometimes I speak with customers for days, some decide to come back to me weeks later, some aren’t gonna buy and just questionning, for me it’s not a problem, if they are interested they will buy, if not they will do something else, that’s it.

Sometimes when I want a gig doing I will talk with the freelance to some lenght to make sure he has a great understand what needs doing, then when I think he knows what I want. I ask them to list what they are going to do. 9 out of 10 have not understood the project, then you have to move on to someone else.

Archived