Buyer do not know, How to receive delivery file and give good comment

designer_litan

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

The buyer will be invited by Fiverr to leave a review and it is their choice as to whether or not they wish to do so.

Best to leave it and move on.

I just say him, check your notification, click here and give my work experience.

so that , its for say any warning come to my account?

I just say him, check your notification, click here and give my work experience.

so that , its for say any warning come to my account?

Don’t mention any of that to him. It could come across in a negative way and it isn’t worth risking your account over.

The buyer is prompted multiple times about leaving a review / tip. If they don’t leave one then I would just leave it and move on. At the end of the day, you have already been paid for the work.

Don’t mention any of that to him. It could come across in a negative way and it isn’t worth risking your account over.

The buyer is prompted multiple times about leaving a review / tip. If they don’t leave one then I would just leave it and move on. At the end of the day, you have already been paid for the work.

Thank you dear for good comment

Hey!

He should see a message in his notification bar asking him how he would rate his experience with you.

Glad I could help.

Actually, it’s against Fiverr’s TOS to ask for a review… Unfortunately many of the buyers do not know how to put reviews. Some of my buyers have asked me how and I explained it to them. But it’s against Fiverr TOS to convince or ask the buyer to leave a review.

Actually, it’s against Fiverr’s TOS to ask for a review… Unfortunately many of the buyers do not know how to put reviews. Some of my buyers have asked me how and I explained it to them. But it’s against Fiverr TOS to convince or ask the buyer to leave a review.

Thank you for give us information’s

Archived