Fiverr Forum

Buyer does not give review

My buyer is not giving me review. How many days do buyer have to give review for the order i have completed?
https://www.fiverr.com/hossainarif1971

Ask them gently for giving reviews.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to give a review or not … they have 30 days after the order is marked as complete. Suggest you check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for more details.

Well it depends on buyer.Rather he or she want to give you review or not.But have 30 days to give you review after the order marked as completed automatically .
Thanks

The last 2 solutions are correct. This one, is an example of WHAT NOT TO DO. Do not ask buyers for reviews. it’s against the rules… no matter how gently you ask them.

When I make the delivery I always add this text
"Please, don’t forget to leave a rating and a review of your experience with me. Thank you!"
As you can see, I don’t say “Please leave a 5-star review …” I just encourage them to leave a review

I never ask them again, why keep pushing and bother clients with this? Many clients don’t want to leave a review, it’s not a problem, the key, in my opinion, is completing as many orders as you can