Buyer does not response after delivering product

I don’t understand why they disappear after getting delivery.

Is there any advantage in that way for the buyer?

Yeah - a time saving technique.

Simply the same reason why you sometimes download an app from play store/Apple store without ever going back to drop a feedback or a review.

Yeah - a time saving technique.

Simply the same reason why you sometimes download an app from play store/Apple store without ever going back to drop a feedback or a review.

I see, he does n’t have 1~2 mins to provide feedback or reviews. right?

If the app store ask me to left review, I will left reveiws

I see, he does n’t have 1~2 mins to provide feedback or reviews. right?

Unfortunately, not everyone is as considerate as you. Some people can be very busy or inconsiderate that they don’t care about rating or reviewing an order.

I don’t understand why they disappear after getting delivery.

Is there any advantage in that way for the buyer?

Just leave your buyer alone 😉

If you delivered your work properly with a “delivery” button then order will be marked complete in 3 days if they don’t come back for the revisions.

After that they still will have 10 days to leave a review if they wish to and they are not obliged to do so. Of course you want them to leave a review but they don’t have to.

Unfortunately, not everyone is as considerate as you. Some people can be very busy or inconsiderate that they don’t care about rating or reviewing an order.

I think it is related business attitude and manner, not busy work.

It is related to respect to the work and effort that is dedicated for his project.

I think it is related business attitude and manner, not busy work.

It is related to respect to the work and effort that is dedicated for his project.

I agree. However, ratings/reviews are only optional. Fiverr doesn’t force its buyers to post a review after each order. However, Fiverr reminds a buyer twice to post a review. Despite that, if the buyer doesn’t post a review, it means they REALLY don’t want to submit a rating/review. You, as a seller, can’t do anything about it. Even so much as asking your buyer about a review CAN get you a ToS warning/account suspension.

So, my only suggestion: don’t expect a rating/review after each order. Get used to it.

I agree. However, ratings/reviews are only optional. Fiverr doesn’t force its buyers to post a review after each order. However, Fiverr reminds a buyer twice to post a review. Despite that, if the buyer doesn’t post a review, it means they REALLY don’t want to submit a rating/review. You, as a seller, can’t do anything about it. Even so much as asking your buyer about a review CAN get you a ToS warning/account suspension.

So, my only suggestion: don’t expect a rating/review after each order. Get used to it.

I see, thanks a lot.

Now I am came to know what I should do.😀

Thank you very much again.

Thank you very much,

But is he supposed to left bad review?

The disappearance of buyers is normal

It can be because they are busy

The buyer may most likely review

Most likely not to review the purchaser

If you have worked to the satisfaction of the buyer, there is no problem

Review can be better

If the buyer is not satisfied either

It may be a bad review

The disappearance of buyers is normal

It can be because they are busy

The buyer may most likely review

Most likely not to review the purchaser

If you have worked to the satisfaction of the buyer, there is no problem

Review can be better

If the buyer is not satisfied either

It may be a bad review

I see, I was not sure because I was new seller.

Archived