Buyer doesn't write the feedback

Hi, I’m a new seller. One order was automatically marked as complete.
If the buyer doesn’t reply, what I have to do? Negative feedback? The buyer seemed satisfied of my artwork, but I don’t received your news from a few days. For me it’s important the feedback, I need it.

If a buyer doesn’t leave any feedback, it is neither positive nor negative. It just means they’ve opted not to leave feedback.

You could reach out to the buyer asking if the work was to their liking.

I don’t do this as often as I should but you could contact them with a message in the order page and say:
“Hello,
I am checking in to make sure you are satisfied with the gig, I will be glad to fix any issues.
If it all worked as expected (or better!) it will really help me progress on Fiverr if you left positive feedback on this order.
Thank you and best regards”
…Or something along those lines.
We are reminded of leaving feedback in the /todo page, I seem to remember receiving reminders via email a long time ago, not sure this still goes though.
Good luck!

The buyer wrote me that the style was perfect and awesome. For this reason I don’t understand, he was inconsistent. He doesn’t reply at my questions.

He could at least finish responding…he would be more polite for the time that I spent working. I’ve always been kind with the customer. Rude buyer.

Hi all,

Same thing happend for me… I had my first order and I have completed it and got the money. But buyer didn’t replied to messages and din’t left any kind of feedback.

I think there should be an automatic default positive review, maybe 10 days after the gig is completed, even if the buyer did not leave any reviews.

What if the buyer is not happy with the work? I personally prefer to not leave a review than to give say a 3 star when I´m not happy with a job done.