Buyer don't give rating

avijit92

One buyer order me without knocking by messenge. And he don’t come online after order. But I complete his order and deliver. Then after 3 days automatically order completed. But he don’t come online. For this i can’t get review. How can i do now? 😣 I am new in this platform. So review is most important for me. Here is my profile and the gig name is directory submission.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can’t force someone to review you, you’d get in trouble by Fiverr.

What you can do is politely add to the end of your delivery note, “Feel free to rate 5 stars if you’ve enjoyed your order. Your feedback means alot to me!”

Yes I know . I don’t force someone for review and I always write a good delivery note. But as a new seller this is most important.

You can’t force someone to review you, you’d get in trouble by Fiverr.

What you can do is politely add to the end of your delivery note, “Feel free to rate 5 stars if you’ve enjoyed your order. Your feedback means alot to me!”

Explicitly asking for a 5 - star rating is contrary to Fiverr’s ToS. Do not do this.

Lots of buyers don’t leave a review… so, don’t worry about it. When I was new on Fiverr I had the same problem, in order to remember the buyer to give me a review I included in the delivery message something like “PLEASE, remember to mark the order as complete and give me your feedback”

One buyer order me without knocking by messenge. And he don’t come online after order. But I complete his order and deliver. Then after 3 days automatically order completed. But he don’t come online. For this i can’t get review. How can i do now? 😣 I am new in this platform. So review is most important for me. Here is my profile and the gig name is directory submission.

How can i do now?

You take money and be happy.

As much as I can understand that reviews are important especially for new buyers, and even if you leave the “please be sure to leave a review” message, the sad fact is that some people just don’t leave reviews, it’s that simple. I guess some buyers just don’t realize (or simply don’t care) how important ratings are to some people.
The only think you can do is get your next order and wish that he/she will leave a good review.

I think lots of buyers have some customers that’s why they do not rate. They do not want their names will be on reviews. Do not care about that. 🙂 No rating is better than negative rating.

Plus, let’s be honest…do you go online and review the barista every time you go to Starbucks?

Plus, let’s be honest…do you go online and review the barista every time you go to Starbucks?

I do not have problem with reviews 🙂 So I think this question is not for me.

I know, I was just kicking an idea around. To tag onto your good advice.

A client (like yourself) asked me for 5 stars. I wasn’t happy with the order but I felt they earnt the cash at least. I gave them 3 stars because it was average to say the least and I was perturbed that they asked for 5 stars.

Perhaps like you, they weren’t happy. This client even went on to give me 1 star in retaliation.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this system?

A client (like yourself) asked me for 5 stars. I wasn’t happy with the order but I felt they earnt the cash at least. I gave them 3 stars because it was average to say the least and I was perturbed that they asked for 5 stars.

Perhaps like you, they weren’t happy. This client even went on to give me 1 star in retaliation.

I ignore it. It will never be perfect. I think too much is made of the stars.

Explicitly asking for a 5 - star rating is contrary to Fiverr’s ToS. Do not do this.

can I ask for positive reviews instead of 5 star? like,

“If you satisfy then don’t forget to give me a positive review”

I wouldn’t; one could easily infer “5 stars” from “positive.”

At most, you should ask for a review. Honestly, though, your work should be of such a high standard that your buyers feel compelled to rate your services 5 stars on their own accord. Works for me.

Only if you wish to risk an account warning for an attempt at review manipulation.

Have you read the TOS?

Archived