Buyer Don't provide enough information

saeedsoltani

Hello,
The Buyer Placed an order and just added login details. I started the work half work completed and i need some more information which is in requirements of buyer, the buyer told me he will provide it, the delivery time is finished, i requested for extending delivery time the buyer accept it. again there is no information and buyer told me to wait i will provide soon and ask me to request again for extending the delivery time, i requested again and the buyer is offline and not accepted yet. my delivery time rating decreases to 94%.
can it effect my rank?
As there any way or contact to fiverr support or what should i do?
Thanks

Hello Saeed,

This happens and is quit normal. Here are few suggestions for future

• Dont hit “Deliver order” button when order is showing “Late”. wither its first delivery or revised delivery. In case you deliver an order when order was showing “Late” and in next revision you get extension, Still 1 late delivery will be counted. So keep waiting until you get extension and then deliver the order. Makes sense?

• Yes late deliveries and orders cancellations effect your gig performance and are major reasons a gig is demoted. Try to avoid late deliveries

Regards

-Faiz

Hello,

The Buyer Placed an order and just added login details. I started the work half work completed and i need some more information which is in requirements of buyer, the buyer told me he will provide it, the delivery time is finished, i requested for extending delivery time the buyer accept it. again there is no information and buyer told me to wait i will provide soon and ask me to request again for extending the delivery time, i requested again and the buyer is offline and not accepted yet. my delivery time rating decreases to 94%.

can it effect my rank?

As there any way or contact to fiverr support or what should i do?

Thanks

my delivery time rating decreases to 94%.

can it effect my rank?

Yes, it can, and it does. You NEED to set your orders to a delivery time that you can complete the work within. If you deliver late, it WILL hurt both your completion rating, and it can affect your performance stats which determine where you show up in the search results.

Fiverr is not going to adjust your order completion rating, and they will not manipulate where you show up in the search results.

my delivery time rating decreases to 94%.

can it effect my rank?

Yes, it can, and it does. You NEED to set your orders to a delivery time that you can complete the work within. If you deliver late, it WILL hurt both your completion rating, and it can affect your performance stats which determine where you show up in the search results.

Fiverr is not going to adjust your order completion rating, and they will not manipulate where you show up in the search results.

Hi Jonbaas,

If the buyer agree to extend the delivery time, will it still consider the late delivery?

Thanks for your Help

Hello Saeed,

This happens and is quit normal. Here are few suggestions for future

• Dont hit “Deliver order” button when order is showing “Late”. wither its first delivery or revised delivery. In case you deliver an order when order was showing “Late” and in next revision you get extension, Still 1 late delivery will be counted. So keep waiting until you get extension and then deliver the order. Makes sense?

• Yes late deliveries and orders cancellations effect your gig performance and are major reasons a gig is demoted. Try to avoid late deliveries

Regards

-Faiz

Hi Faiz,

If the buyer agree to extend the delivery time, will it still consider the late delivery?

Thanks for your Help

Hi Faiz,

Thanks for your Help

Like I said if he agrees before you deliver, it wont effect. But If you delivered while order was showing late then it will be counted late delivery.

Archived