Buyer don't response me after order

ritsolution

Hello I am just facing one issue so I need suggestion what I should do ? Actually yesterday A buyer place me order directly .when I was sleeping . He don’t contact me first inbix just placed me order n asking my em ail for make me wix contributer n send data . but that time I was sleeping so I don’t response him so After 10 minutes He send me cancel request . When I wake up then I saw this cancel request so I decline this n send lots of message buyer that i m online now . Now I can response him but he isnit given any reply till now . Order deadline was 24 hours so when he don’t response me for some hours then I send him for extend delivery request but he is not given any reply till now . so now what should I do ? If I cancel order then it. Will affect my compilation rate . so I was thinking As he placed me order for design landing page but he don’t sent me any contents , n now he don’t reply me so what if I create a landing page template on my wix account n deliver order so if he want any modification then I can do it . plese you all suggest.me what will be better ? Thanks

Respect the user’s wishes. Cancel the order. Yes, it will affect your rate, but what you’re suggesting doing is plain wrong.

Let’s play out what happens if you try to make a delivery:
The buyer contacts customer support about you essentially stealing their money, the order is canceled anyway, and you get a warning for breaking the ToS:

• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Warnings are far, far worse than a cancellation.

Respect the user’s wishes. Cancel the order. Yes, it will affect your rate, but what you’re suggesting doing is plain wrong.

Let’s play out what happens if you try to make a delivery:

The buyer contacts customer support about you essentially stealing their money, the order is canceled anyway, and you get a warning for breaking the ToS:

• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Warnings are far, far worse than a cancellation.

Thanks you very much dear . i dont know this can happened . You really guide me n now i sent him cancel request with sorry . Let see now when he will cancel order but you really help me . i will wish you get success in your business on fiverr . Thanks you

Again: A warning with a cancellation would have been worse. This cancellation will no longer affect your account after 60 days.

In what way is it hurting you?

Hello Thanks for reply and I don’t understood . As I now canceled order then also I will get warning ? Is my fiver account is in danger ? Please clear me I m getting tension . thanks

Hello Thanks for reply and I don’t understood . As I now canceled order then also I will get warning ? Is my fiver account is in danger ? Please clear me I m getting tension . thanks

No. You will not get warning. And your fiverr account is not in danger. Don’t worry.

Thanks you very much dear . i dont know this can happened . You really guide me n now i sent him cancel request with sorry . Let see now when he will cancel order but you really help me . i will wish you get success in your business on fiverr . Thanks you

Thanks you very much dear

Don’t call at “Dear”, “Sir”, “Madam”, “Mam” …

Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes. I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my morning was that this person called me "dear." I get it. They are trying to be friendly. I do. 98% of the time when I get a message, people use “sir,” because they assume I’m a guy. I am aware that some people do not like this and I can understand…
Is it just me or alot and alot and alot of sellers use the word “dear” too much. I mean its ridiculous, your probably laughing at how i’m getting worked up but it’s so annoying joy. Anyone finds it annoying like me?

Archived