Buyer forced me to do service for his budget

mchathurika

Hi !
There was a client who asked me youtube views for his budget and I completed his order. He satisfied with that And he was sending messages to me and asked different amount of views for cheap prices that I unable to do. When I said that, I can’t do for that budget, then he told me that, he has already a seller who likes to work with him for that budget. So I said it is good and good luck. After that he said me he still didn’t rate for my 1st order. And he rated it. He told me, that he gave me a good rate and he like the service. So I gave him 5 star because I didn’t think that much about what his opinion. After I rated I saw he rated me " This is very bad service" with one star 😦 I was nervous at that time and I asked him what have you done? and What have I done for you for giving me ratings like this. because he told he like my service and he told me that, he gave me good ratings. And I got angry because of his behavior. and I told I will give you nice comments for his youtube videos. I know it is not really good to say like that. But I was very sad and I was very angry. I didn’t ask any time from him for rates my order. but he reported my account however about ratings. and I got warning from fiverr. I send message for help and support by explaining this everything and I report him and blocked him. After that he came new account with new name and ask me to do his service then he will change the rating. I said him I don’t want your rates and I can’t do this service. I said him to correct his mistake then I will think about your order. because I wanted to after correct his mistake then block his account. While I was saying I can’t do this order he placed me a new order. Again I report his account and asked for support from fiver. Still I didn’t get any respond from Fiverr. Guys please let me know what Is the best thing I have to do now? If I cancel this my complete ratings going down. Now my completion rating is 80% . Or do I have to wait for fiver respond ? But if they take more than 3 days it will cancel automatically.

Hi !

There was a client who asked me youtube views for his budget and I completed his order. He satisfied with that And he was sending messages to me and asked different amount of views for cheap prices that I unable to do. When I said that, I can’t do for that budget, then he told me that, he has already a seller who likes to work with him for that budget. So I said it is good and good luck. After that he said me he still didn’t rate for my 1st order. And he rated it. He told me, that he gave me a good rate and he like the service. So I gave him 5 star because I didn’t think that much about what his opinion. After I rated I saw he rated me " This is very bad service" with one star 😦 I was nervous at that time and I asked him what have you done? and What have I done for you for giving me ratings like this. because he told he like my service and he told me that, he gave me good ratings. And I got angry because of his behavior. and I told I will give you nice comments for his youtube videos. I know it is not really good to say like that. But I was very sad and I was very angry. I didn’t ask any time from him for rates my order. but he reported my account however about ratings. and I got warning from fiverr. I send message for help and support by explaining this everything and I report him and blocked him. After that he came new account with new name and ask me to do his service then he will change the rating. I said him I don’t want your rates and I can’t do this service. I said him to correct his mistake then I will think about your order. because I wanted to after correct his mistake then block his account. While I was saying I can’t do this order he placed me a new order. Again I report his account and asked for support from fiver. Still I didn’t get any respond from Fiverr. Guys please let me know what Is the best thing I have to do now? If I cancel this my complete ratings going down. Now my completion rating is 80% . Or do I have to wait for fiver respond ? But if they take more than 3 days it will cancel automatically.

I said him to correct his mistake then I will think about your order.

This is called “review manipulation” and it is not allowed on Fiverr.

I wanted to after correct his mistake then block his account.

You are exposing yourself.

he reported my account however about ratings. and I got warning from fiverr.

because you violated ToS.

I said him to correct his mistake then I will think about your order.

This is called “review manipulation” and it is not allowed on Fiverr.

I wanted to after correct his mistake then block his account.

You are exposing yourself.

because you violated ToS.

yeah as sellers we have to bow our heads and shuts our mouth to all the unfair things that come from buyers

What a PITA person.

Keep blocking them. Anyone who operates under threats is never worth working with. EVER.

Maybe even put your prices up. It is mostly only people who want to steal who expect work for $5.

Hold firm.

🙂

yeah sure. I told him I can’t do his new order. but he doesn’t care about my words and placed the order and now he oped dispute on my order now. 😅 I declined that and send him I need fiverr support. He wants revenge on me because I didn’t give him what he wanted for his price.

Hi !

a client who asked me youtube views for his budget

It’s not allowed to sell views, likes, subscribers, and so on.

I was nervous at that time and I asked him what have you done?

It’s not allowed to ask buyers about the ratings they gave, or to make them feel bad about the ratings they gave.

I told I will give you nice comments for his youtube videos

That would break YouTube’s Terms of Service, and therefore, Fiverr’s Terms of Service, too.

You broke the rules and got a warning.

I said him to correct his mistake

That’s breaking the rules. Again.

Guys please let me know what Is the best thing I have to do now?

Stop breaking the rules, or you risk getting banned.

I don’t know what to do. He still send me messages with fake pictures that someone comment on his videos those I didn’t do. Now he try to however ban my account. can I stay not respond his messages ? and is it good to say fiverr again that he is still threatening me with using pictures? I have doubt that if he try to take fiverr support for ban my account using those pictures.

a client who asked me youtube views for his budget

It’s not allowed to sell views, likes, subscribers, and so on.

I was nervous at that time and I asked him what have you done?

It’s not allowed to ask buyers about the ratings they gave, or to make them feel bad about the ratings they gave.

I told I will give you nice comments for his youtube videos

That would break YouTube’s Terms of Service, and therefore, Fiverr’s Terms of Service, too.

You broke the rules and got a warning.

I said him to correct his mistake

That’s breaking the rules. Again.

Guys please let me know what Is the best thing I have to do now?

Stop breaking the rules, or you risk getting banned.

"It’s not allowed to sell views, likes, subscribers, and so on "

but I saw those are selling on fiverr by some sellers

I don’t know what to do. He still send me messages with fake pictures that someone comment on his videos those I didn’t do. Now he try to however ban my account. can I stay not respond his messages ? and is it good to say fiverr again that he is still threatening me with using pictures? I have doubt that if he try to take fiverr support for ban my account using those pictures.

None can help you here any more!

You heard what others said. You violated terms so many times that your Gigs and profile might be removed anytime. I would agree to do that with no hesitation.

The best you could do is take down all those Gigs promising services out of your control and misleading Buyers. Well, that’s all of them actually.

All those services might be removed step by step. It’s just a matter of time.

yeah as sellers we have to bow our heads and shuts our mouth to all the unfair things that come from buyers

No, we as sellers don’t have to bow our heads. In fact, as I seller you did a lot of things right by blocking and reporting the person.

Then you attempted review manipulation twice. And you’re selling what’s not allowed on fiverr. So getting CS involved to draw further attention to your account might not be a good idea.

They haven’t been caught yet.

No, we as sellers don’t have to bow our heads. In fact, as I seller you did a lot of things right by blocking and reporting the person.

Then you attempted review manipulation twice. And you’re selling what’s not allowed on fiverr. So getting CS involved to draw further attention to your account might not be a good idea.

They haven’t been caught yet.

I don’t know that I can’t sell views subscribers and etc. actually I am selling backlinks and from that gig he needed views. But I know I have already sold views from that gig. after all he will gain what he need

I don’t know that I can’t sell views subscribers and etc. actually I am selling backlinks and from that gig he needed views. But I know I have already sold views from that gig. after all he will gain what he need

You still attempted to get the review changed twice. It’s 2 warnings if you keep dragging CS into this and they’ll notice. You sort of got yourself into a corner here with your behaviour.

There is so much that is wrong with your story.

It all starts with selling a service that Fiverr does not allow. Selling fake views on social media / YouTube is against Fiverr’s terms of service. Why? Because the entire industry of buying reviews is based on fraud.

Because YOU offered a banned service… everything that followed can be traced back to your one action. For those that are offering sympathy, think about it - the seller broke Fiverr’s terms of service which we ALL agreed we read and understood when we created out accounts.

EDIT: And buyers do not ‘force’ sellers to do anything. Sellers agree to it.

There is so much that is wrong with your story.

It all starts with selling a service that Fiverr does not allow. Selling fake views on social media / YouTube is against Fiverr’s terms of service. Why? Because the entire industry of buying reviews is based on fraud.

Because YOU offered a banned service… everything that followed can be traced back to your one action. For those that are offering sympathy, think about it - the seller broke Fiverr’s terms of service which we ALL agreed we read and understood when we created out accounts.

EDIT: And buyers do not ‘force’ sellers to do anything. Sellers agree to it.

1st time he asked me views and I said yes can provide. but 2nd time he asked me more views for cheap budget and I said I can’t do that. He forced me using my 1st order ratings to do his 2nd order. And you are saiyng " And buyers do not ‘force’ sellers to do anything. " still he is forcing me

1st time he asked me views and I said yes can provide. but 2nd time he asked me more views for cheap budget and I said I can’t do that. He forced me using my 1st order ratings to do his 2nd order. And you are saiyng " And buyers do not ‘force’ sellers to do anything. " still he is forcing me

still he is forcing me

noway.gif.925b447890535d9d9e36f3eab88e4074.gif

It’s not Buyer who forced you. It was you. 😉

No. You’re really not understanding that you are the cause of this.

You decided to offer a service that broke Fiverr’s terms of service. Offering fake views is banned by Fiverr for a reason - because it is fraudulent.

Because you decided to get involved in a fraudulent activity, you then naturally attracted a fraudulent / scam buyer.

My point is, if you had followed Fiverr’s rules to start with - you would not be in this position now.

and you people don’t know how our situation is. and this is only words and fun for you.

That’s correct. I do not know how is your situation but Fiverr is business with its rules and terms.

Yes, it sounds funny because you violated many rules (attempting review manipulation, offering service that is out your control, misleading buyers) but you still feel you can argue with CS or others.

I am afraid whatever your truth is, it will not be the only truth. It would be wiser to step back imo and let it go.

No. You’re really not understanding that you are the cause of this.

You decided to offer a service that broke Fiverr’s terms of service. Offering fake views is banned by Fiverr for a reason - because it is fraudulent.

Because you decided to get involved in a fraudulent activity, you then naturally attracted a fraudulent / scam buyer.

My point is, if you had followed Fiverr’s rules to start with - you would not be in this position now.

Yeah I understand what you are saying.Now I have to wait for something to happen now. Thank you very much for your support

That’s correct. I do not know how is your situation but Fiverr is business with its rules and terms.

Yes, it sounds funny because you violated many rules (attempting review manipulation, offering service that is out your control, misleading buyers) but you still feel you can argue with CS or others.

I am afraid whatever your truth is, it will not be the only truth. It would be wiser to step back imo and let it go.

Thank you everything you have told me.

Initiate a cancellation request, it won’t affect your order completion rate. If it does email the support team with the order you’ve cancelled, they’ll correct it.

Order cancellation affects your rating if it’s the client who requested to cancel.

Yeah I have already sent the cancellation request and waiting for there respond. After that I will email the support team 🙂

Initiate a cancellation request, it won’t affect your order completion rate. If it does email the support team with the order you’ve cancelled, they’ll correct it.

Order cancellation affects your rating if it’s the client who requested to cancel.

Initiate a cancellation request, it won’t affect your order completion rate.

Not true. Every cancellation except those done through Customer Support (IF the reason for cancellation is good enough for them) affects the completion rate.

Also, the buyer has to agree to cancel if you initiate the cancellation and accept it on their end. The order won’t just cancel itself only because you want it to happen.

Archived