Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer forget leave the Review

Some time buyer forgot leave the review, that time what I have to do?please help me.

1 Like

Do nothing! If the buyer wants to leave a review they will, if not they won’t.

Please don’t start messaging them to ask them to leave a review - that’ll only lead to trouble!

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir.

1 Like

No problem - good luck!

1 Like

I thought of that too :slight_smile: , I only reluctantly asked one client and it worked, but I agree with you, it is a risk and might lead to troubles. I told the client please leave an honest comment about the work.

2 Likes

There is no any fecility to complain.

1 Like

What do you want to complain about? That a buyer didn’t leave a review? Nah - there’s more to life than that!

1 Like

Hello Monikbakraniya

My suggestion for you is to contact the buyer.

Rest i have no idea about fiverr yet.

1 Like

Some leave reviews and some don’t. It’s ok either way.

It would be a very bad idea to contact the buyer who did not leave a review.

Just leave them alone if they do not want to do it.

2 Likes

No, please do not contact the buyer after delivery to ask for a review. Any form of communication (if not requested) after delivery can be classed a spam and can lead to account suspension etc.

Not worth the risk!

1 Like

Thanks, but when I asking for buyer ,he didn’t like. Are u Indian?

1 Like

Madem u are right,thanks

1 Like

One of my buyer gave me review after 8 days !!

1 Like

You can ask, as was pointed out already, but keep in mind that there´s always the possibility that a buyer might not have forgotten to leave a review but might have chosen to not leave one to be nice, because the review wouldn´t have been a good one.

1 Like

When you deliver the gig, include a message like IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO/AUDIO/WHATEVER THEN DON’T FORGET TO RATE.

Obviously not in capital letters.

3 Likes

Its possible…?because after 3 day project auto complete

1 Like

Thanks you miiila…

1 Like

Thank you sir…

1 Like

@jagvinderkaur I think it’s better to not request for a review. It will lead to low ratings. :expressionless:
As @miroslavglavic said:

You can do that part in very humble way! @monikbakraniya :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think its right sugattion

1 Like