Buyer forget leave the Review

monikbakraniya

Guest offlinehelpers

Do nothing! If the buyer wants to leave a review they will, if not they won’t.

Please don’t start messaging them to ask them to leave a review - that’ll only lead to trouble!

Do nothing! If the buyer wants to leave a review they will, if not they won’t.

Please don’t start messaging them to ask them to leave a review - that’ll only lead to trouble!

I thought of that too 🙂 , I only reluctantly asked one client and it worked, but I agree with you, it is a risk and might lead to troubles. I told the client please leave an honest comment about the work.

I thought of that too 🙂 , I only reluctantly asked one client and it worked, but I agree with you, it is a risk and might lead to troubles. I told the client please leave an honest comment about the work.

There is no any fecility to complain.

Guest offlinehelpers

There is no any fecility to complain.

What do you want to complain about? That a buyer didn’t leave a review? Nah - there’s more to life than that!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello Monikbakraniya

My suggestion for you is to contact the buyer.

Rest i have no idea about fiverr yet.

No, please do not contact the buyer after delivery to ask for a review. Any form of communication (if not requested) after delivery can be classed a spam and can lead to account suspension etc.

Not worth the risk!

You can ask, as was pointed out already, but keep in mind that there´s always the possibility that a buyer might not have forgotten to leave a review but might have chosen to not leave one to be nice, because the review wouldn´t have been a good one.

When you deliver the gig, include a message like IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO/AUDIO/WHATEVER THEN DON’T FORGET TO RATE.

Obviously not in capital letters.

@jagvinderkaur I think it’s better to not request for a review. It will lead to low ratings. 😑

As @miroslavglavic said:

When you deliver the gig, include a message like IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO/AUDIO/WHATEVER THEN DON’T FORGET TO RATE.

You can do that part in very humble way! @monikbakraniya 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Archived