Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Forget to give me review,Now I can't get a new order

I have the last 3 orders that buyer forget to review…
Now I can’t get a new order.

2 Likes

All you can do is keep going. You will get reviews eventually. What you must not do is ever ask the buyer for a review, that’s against the TOS

2 Likes

Don’t ask to your buyers for reviews

1 Like

Thanks,
Now I can’t get new order…
What I do?

Be patient, like I said. There is nothing you can do about buyers not giving their review. Just keep doing what you were doing before your first order.

2 Likes

Follow this: Slow and steady win the race

2 Likes

I really depressed for this problem.

Don’t be depressed, to be successful its always takes time, no one can successful overnight

1 Like

Yeah I know… :slight_smile:

Actually, that’s not true. I always thought that too, but I spoke to CS about it the other day. They said you can put something along the lines of “You are welcome to rate your experience with me.”

1 Like

That’s a grey line probably not worth crossing. I’d rather have no review than get a warning.

2 Likes

@jake_hopkins CS words are not probably to bank on… so, you’ve to thread carefully on how you ask buyers to rate their experience.

3 Likes

I haven’t actually put it into affect yet. I’m still speaking to CS, as I’d like at least three agents to confirm it for me. I just keep getting “we’ve already helped you”

1 Like

Just let it go… Do not bother buyers about rating their experience… It is better to have a successful completed order than to receive warning.

You know the Fiverr staff working in a shift, the person that gave you go ahead to ask buyers about their experience might not be there when another staff issue you a warning.

2 Likes

Honestly after all the run-ins I’ve had with CS I think they’re scared of me.

2 Likes

fiverr staff has different opinions on that !
when one say yes, another denied to ask in anyways and tell seller that they always sends reminder to them.

1 Like