Buyer forget to give review can ask hime " please don't forget to leave review? "

expert_dropship

do not directly mention about the review. but ask him if he like your work he can leave his comment in order page 😄

but ask him if he like your work he can leave his comment in order page 😄

Please don’t advise other users to do something that could get them an account warning.

do not directly mention about the review. but ask him if he like your work he can leave his comment in order page 😄

Calling a review a “comment” is not going to work. It will still get you banned.

Please no one do what he said.

No. You can not ask him.

No. You can not ask him.

NO! 😱 You can NOT! Please read the thread that @lloydsolutions posted above. You are giving advice that could get someone in trouble. And if you follow the advice, it could be you!

Edit: I apologize… I misread your comment as, “You can ask him.” Kindly disregard the above.

I’m so confused about why people are arguing and trying to find a way around this. Mentioning “review” in any capacity to your buyer has a higher potential to get you in trouble than not.

Yes, you can get away with it once or twice but sooner or later you’ll be complaining on the forum about getting a warning for “no reason”. It’s safer and, to be honest, more ethical to let it go and let buyers decide whether they want to review an order or not.

Archived