Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer forget to give review can ask hime " please don't forget to leave review? "

buyer was forget to give reivew and buyer was happy with my service so can i ask him to please dont forget to leave your review?

5 Likes

Clearly No. Read fiverr terms of Services.

6 Likes

Fiverr reminds them to leave a review,Twice. So, if they don’t leave a review, it’s unlikely that they forgot to do it or maybe they’re too busy, or simply don’t want to, for whatever reason.
So I think you are clear.
Thanks

4 Likes

You will get a warning if you mention anything about a review to a buyer.

3 Likes

do not directly mention about the review. but ask him if he like your work he can leave his comment in order page :smile:

No no no no no :tipping_hand_woman:
No no no no no :dancer:
No no no :clap::clap::clap:
No no no no no :hugs:

By the way, no

6 Likes

Do. Not. Mention. Feedback. To. Your. Client. In. Any. Capacity. :dancer:

6 Likes

The answer is here: Asking for Reviews - This is what CS said

2 Likes

Have you read fiverr TOS?

Please don’t advise other users to do something that could get them an account warning.

4 Likes

Unless he told you he forgot, you don’t know and shouldn’t assume. That’s arrogant.

And the answer is no.

1 Like

No. You can not ask him.

Calling a review a “comment” is not going to work. It will still get you banned.

Please no one do what he said.

4 Likes

NO! :scream: You can NOT! Please read the thread that @lloydsolutions posted above. You are giving advice that could get someone in trouble. And if you follow the advice, it could be you!

Edit: I apologize… I misread your comment as, “You can ask him.” Kindly disregard the above.

3 Likes

I’m so confused about why people are arguing and trying to find a way around this. Mentioning “review” in any capacity to your buyer has a higher potential to get you in trouble than not.

Yes, you can get away with it once or twice but sooner or later you’ll be complaining on the forum about getting a warning for “no reason”. It’s safer and, to be honest, more ethical to let it go and let buyers decide whether they want to review an order or not.

4 Likes

Hey, You couldn’t ask to buyer directly. Don’t need to inform that also. This is Fiverr’s responsibility.

Don’t ask buyer for review.
It against fiverr terms of service

have you ever tried ?

don`t do some thing tricky for getting review from your buyer.