Fiverr Forum

Buyer from hell! First insists I delivered late (delivered in 4 hrs) and now claims I hacked him

I really hope fiverr implements the blocking feature for buyers. I have just had a run in with a buyer from hell.

First the buyer asks for the files (which my developer license requires me to install it for the client, as such I refuse). Despite a 2 hour delay in him sending me the necessary information to proceed with the order and delivering the gig in 4 hours and 20 minutes (on a 24 hour gig). I get a review stating that I delivered late and wasn’t sorry about it.

I left a review explaining my side of the story with timestamps. He then proceeds to give me a 5 star review but today buyer claims I hacked his site, added myself as admin and deleted his files.

I hop on over to the domain and I see another theme which I hadn’t installed. I had not tried the login information since I uploaded the files.

I have forwarded the post to some friends in legal to see if we can do anything about this defamation. On a side note I did find an interesting article : Fragglesrock

*** Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the forum. Website info has been replaced with Fragglesrock. Read the do’s and don’ts of the forum and learn the rules before you continue to post. ***

It happens :slight_smile: it’s full of weird people… you can’t do anything about it :slight_smile:

How bizarre! At least you got a good review out of it, right? And if he tries to report you for “hacking his site” you’ll have evidence that this guy’s a weirdo. Might be worth screenshotting your correspondence with him just in case.

I totally agree, we should be able to block buyers!

If I were you I’d try to explain that I had nothing to do with it and then just ignore him!