Fiverr Forum

Buyer From Hell

I already canceled this order and It’s decreasing my order completion rate by 4 %. What kind of respond message that you would like to say to this type of buyer because i leave it blank when i canceled it.

lol i miss to blur all the nick there oh well

1. The buyer’s name is still visible on your screenshot
  2. Personally I wouldn’t have accepted this dispute. The buyer can go to CS if the want to

yeah i miss some of them. wish i can undo it

If you get these often then you can try raising your prices. You gig is ridiculous cheap :slight_smile:

yeah thanks, i will raise it again when i have more reviews since i only have 1 gig here

Your prices are too low in my opinion, you should be charging $10, $20, $30.

Also, don’t tell clients “5++ Hour Works to Achieve the Ultimate quality include 2 revision ~Ultimate Offer~” on your most expensive package.

It’s none of their business how many hours you work on each other, and they have no way of verifying it.

Most clients don’t want to know how the sausage is made. Besides, does it really take 5++ hours to draw one Chibi?

Thanks for your reply. And yes, some people draw extremely slow. I join fiverr for this reason too, hoping my drawing speed will improve since it has deadline stuff. Sometimes i go too hard on myself and go over a day just to complete one chibi only for self gratification.

oh and sometimes i stream when i draw, so actually it can be verified i guess?

How do you draw your Chibis? By hand or on the computer? I suppose the more you do it, the faster you’ll become.

Everyone does Fiverr differently, I don’t want to do anything that takes longer than 30 minutes, others do projects that take 30 days.

You can stream, but you’re not supposed to communicate outside of Fiverr so streaming might violate that rule. Also, nobody’s going to watch you design something for 5 hours.

My philosophy is not to let the client know how long it takes me to do things. I don’t want to get a revision request because it took me 5 or 10 minutes.

Buyer from Hell :scream: :scream_cat: :ghost: :dizzy_face:

What a title! :rofl:

How ever this is something we can’t deal with… Even you did not accept the dispute and buyer went for CS you will still drop your ratings…