Buyer fully satisfied but left 4 Star review

baimran

It takes time for like a week or so to get your first order, check the buyers request daily and promote your gig and do remember to make your customers satisfied. Deliver the work on time. @taimoorarya

takes time for like a week or so to get your first order, check the buyers request daily and promote your gig and do remember to make your customers satisfied. Deliver the work on tim

thanks main problem is to make attractive gig for new users and is there any way to promote gig so that it can reach to more buyers

takes time for like a week or so to get your first order, check the buyers request daily and promote your gig and do remember to make your customers satisfied. Deliver the work on tim

thanks main problem is to make attractive gig for new users and is there any way to promote gig so that it can reach to more buyers

Give your best to make the gig, you can refer google for ideas. And about promotion then you can use your social media sites to promote or share the link to people.

you can maintain 5 stars for two or three reviews but not for more than two hundreds

Then how do you explain sellers with thousands of 5 star reviews?

they also do have some 4 stars but the 5 stars being alot makes the average very close to 5 stars , and hence it shows their overall rating as 5.

Buyer fully satisfied and left 4 stars. I asked why it’s 4?

The buyer said,“I never gave 5 stars, 4 stars are my highest” lol

Buyer fully satisfied and left 4 stars.

A 4-star review is NOT a bad review.

I asked why it’s 4?

Why would this matter? You don’t deserve 5-star reviews. And a buyer is allowed to leave any review they feel reflects the service that you delivered.

Why the “lol”? Is this supposed to be funny? If this is the buyer’s personal review policy, why are you unable to accept it?

Guest offlinehelpers

Buyer fully satisfied and left 4 stars.

I asked why it’s 4?

Why would this matter? You don’t deserve 5-star reviews. And a buyer is allowed to leave any review they feel reflects the service that you delivered.

Why the “lol”? Is this supposed to be funny? If this is the buyer’s personal review policy, why are you unable to accept it?

It is if it contributes to a feedback score of less than 4.8 on the 15th of the month. 😉

Why would this matter?

I agree that in general 4 stars isn’t bad, but with evaluations based on the figures they are, sellers are going to be concerned if they get fewer than 5 stars for every order.

It is if it contributes to a feedback score of less than 4.8 on the 15th of the month. 😉

Why would this matter?

I agree that in general 4 stars isn’t bad, but with evaluations based on the figures they are, sellers are going to be concerned if they get fewer than 5 stars for every order.

GOLD.

you can maintain 5 stars for two or three reviews but not for more than two hundreds

They are the exception. We should not be held to their standards.

sellers are going to be concerned if they get fewer than 5 stars for every order.

We are! We’re all a few orders away from getting demoted. It’s very stressful. A buyer who doesn’t give more than 4 stars out of principle needs to be reported to CS, CS needs to have a conversation with him. If 5 stars is the maximum and if he has no complaints, he should give 5 stars or no stars. 4 stars is when it’s really good but not perfect. 3 stars is for satisfactory. 2 stars for poor, 1 star for terrible. That’s how most people understand the ratings.

sellers are going to be concerned if they get fewer than 5 stars for every order.

We are! We’re all a few orders away from getting demoted. It’s very stressful. A buyer who doesn’t give more than 4 stars out of principle needs to be reported to CS, CS needs to have a conversation with him. If 5 stars is the maximum and if he has no complaints, he should give 5 stars or no stars. 4 stars is when it’s really good but not perfect. 3 stars is for satisfactory. 2 stars for poor, 1 star for terrible. That’s how most people understand the ratings.

We should not be held to their standards.

Please explain why. If everyone is not held to the same standards then the standards are meaningless.

A buyer who doesn’t give more than 4 stars out of principle needs to be reported to CS, CS needs to have a conversation with him.

Oh come on, you cannot be serious, this is business. Everyone is not equal here, we are ranked on how hard we work, how smart we are at marketing and how much we’ll hold the line with buyers to keep the integrity of the pricing structure.

You know, some businesses that fail do so because they deserve to. It clears out the storefront so it can be rented by someone else who may just roll up their sleeves and bust their butt to be successful.

That’s the best thing about business. It does not matter who you are, where you come from or what you look like. Your success is a reflection of what you put into it.

I can imagine your reaction if Yelp called you to tell you that your 3 star review of the Cinnabon store in the mall was unfair because they are nice folks who try really hard. Seriously?

4 stars is when it’s really good but not perfect. 3 stars is for satisfactory. 2 stars for poor, 1 star for terrible. That’s how most people understand the ratings.

I’d love to know how you became the one to define how everyone understands the ratings? I must have missed the casting call to be the spokesman for everyone.

you can maintain 5 stars for two or three reviews but not for more than two hundreds 😃 @shrutiinani

I have 3600 reviews and only about 50 are 4 stars. About half those were from the bug on the app, where people try to leave 5 stars but it ends up being 4.7 or 4.3. I finally gave up trying to get them all changed to what was intended.

We should not be held to their standards.

Please explain why. If everyone is not held to the same standards then the standards are meaningless.

A buyer who doesn’t give more than 4 stars out of principle needs to be reported to CS, CS needs to have a conversation with him.

Oh come on, you cannot be serious, this is business. Everyone is not equal here, we are ranked on how hard we work, how smart we are at marketing and how much we’ll hold the line with buyers to keep the integrity of the pricing structure.

You know, some businesses that fail do so because they deserve to. It clears out the storefront so it can be rented by someone else who may just roll up their sleeves and bust their butt to be successful.

That’s the best thing about business. It does not matter who you are, where you come from or what you look like. Your success is a reflection of what you put into it.

I can imagine your reaction if Yelp called you to tell you that your 3 star review of the Cinnabon store in the mall was unfair because they are nice folks who try really hard. Seriously?

4 stars is when it’s really good but not perfect. 3 stars is for satisfactory. 2 stars for poor, 1 star for terrible. That’s how most people understand the ratings.

I’d love to know how you became the one to define how everyone understands the ratings? I must have missed the casting call to be the spokesman for everyone.

fastcopywriter:

Because everyone is not equal! This is not a factory where we’re all doing the same thing. This is the the Amazon Distribution Center where you’re fired if you can’t keep up with collective standards. Here, the gigs are individuals, the standards should be individual as much as possible.

No seller who’s making bank should be demoted! Demotions should be rare and for the most egregious cases. There should also be an appeal process. Right now, a buyer can give you 4 stars, then do a PayPal chargeback, and then the review stays even when you’re not getting paid!

It’s called “having an opinion.” Lots of people have them!

I have 3600 reviews and only about 50 are 4 stars

That’s my point. Even the best people will get a bad review.

How are some sellers like me going to be recognized for our exceptional ratings and service if those who can’t do it are shown at the same levels? In my category there are eight of us. I know the kind of hours and effort I give to this and I doubt if many could do it.

fastcopywriter:

Because everyone is not equal! This is not a factory where we’re all doing the same thing. This is the the Amazon Distribution Center where you’re fired if you can’t keep up with collective standards. Here, the gigs are individuals, the standards should be individual as much as possible.

No seller who’s making bank should be demoted! Demotions should be rare and for the most egregious cases. There should also be an appeal process. Right now, a buyer can give you 4 stars, then do a PayPal chargeback, and then the review stays even when you’re not getting paid!

I have 3600 reviews and only about 50 are 4 stars

That’s my point. Even the best people will get a bad review.

This is not a factory where we’re all doing the same thing

Right it is not a factory. You are in business for yourself. Everyone has a storefront here. YOU choose what to stock it with, how to treat your customers, what to charge, etc…Then you reap the rewards or suffer the consequences. The only thing that matters is your numbers. It is not Kindercare where all kids are special.

What do you not get about the fact that this is business and no one except your mom thinks you are a special snowflake?

Why are you owed anything beyond anyone else? Seriously, how would fiverr roll that out?

“Here’s the new level guidelines for everyone except fastcopywriter. He’s special, and is not held to the same standards as the rest of you.” See how silly that sounds when you even try to place it in the real world?

No an opinion is yours. When you attempt to speak for everyone on the planet as you did , that is just hot air.

Archived