Buyer gave 4 star. I want to cancel the order

tahsinurtamim

The buyer gave 4-star review with a good comment even though her requirements were 100% fulfilled and till the end, she was happy and had no objection. Now can I cancel the order by contacting customer support? will it remove that review and will it affect my order completion rate? Looking for some advice.
Thank you.

The buyer gave 4-star review with a good comment even though her requirements were 100% fulfilled and till the end, she was happy and had no objection. Now can I cancel the order by contacting customer support? will it remove that review and will it affect my order completion rate? Looking for some advice.

Thank you.

will it remove that review

Reviews are permanent; cancelling an order doesn’t remove the review. There is no way you can remove a review. Even deleting your gig will not remove the review from your profile.

will it affect my order completion rate?

Yes.

Thank you.

Now can I cancel the order by contacting customer support?

Yes, you can, but

will it remove that review and will it affect my order completion rate?

it won’t remove the review, and it will affect the completion rate.

Also, if you just hint to Customer Support that you want the order to be cancelled so that the review is removed, you’re likely to get an account warning.

Archived