Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Gave a Good Feedback but Rating 3.7! This is unfair

Buyer Gave a Good Feedback but Rating 3.7, this is unfair.

Buyer also inboxed me this :

“Thank you for the quick delivery and providing necessary files as requested. Looking forward to work with you again in the future”

Buyer Review :

“Communicated well, fast and responsive to feedbacks. Excellent customer service throughout the transaction.”

— with a 3.7 Rating

How can I get rid of this?

4 Likes

You can’t I’m afraid. :frowning:

It could have been something as simple as the buyer having sausage fingers and touching the wrong number of stars on the mobile app.

The only consolation for you is that it’s a fantastic comment from the buyer. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It is possible. You just need one of these:

And your buyers’ date, time, and place of birth.

Then, of course, you need to ask if it’s really worth the effort.

Sadly, there is no way to remove a negative review. You should also NOT under any circumstances contact CS, as they may give you a warning for attempting to manipulate the review system.

8 Likes

ow some man, what a phenomenal think. i will try this in my future if somebody this to me.

3 Likes

Just be careful where you buy your DeLorean. There’s a lot of scams out there.

5 Likes

i know, but i will buy a HUMMER. no mistake

1 Like

see this, this will harm better then DeLorean

3 Likes

Can’t I ask for Rating modification?

3 Likes

Very sad. Why buyers are doing like this. I think he don’t have any idea about rating.

Bad Luck…

2 Likes

Nope. Sadly, those days are over.

It is really not worth the risk even communicating in any way with your buyer or CS about this matter. All doing so can result in is an account warning.

2 Likes

This is Unfair! A good review with a bad rating… !

1 Like

Yes.

When rating is the main key factor, there should be some way to solve this issue, I think. This is unfair if there isn’t any!

5 Likes

because fiverr is now a top freelancer website, for fiverr buyer is more important then seller.

5 Likes

This bad luck is created by fiverr so there is no hand of GOD.
Buyer is more important then seller. So who you are :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

It is very frustrating. I think the buyer doesn’t have any idea about the rating. So don’t worry. Try to give the next project well

1 Like

No harm needed. If you had exactly the RIGHT DeLoreon you could right almost any wrong. The hummer would be handy in a zombie invasion, but isn’t so great for wrinkles in time.

1 Like

ahehehe
but if the seller did like this with me so i will treat him like a zombie, and other wise i didn’t see any Delorean in my area butt i see many hummer in here,.

This is not a bad luck, Now It’s a result of the ridiculous system.
There is no way to solve it.
If this system goes on next 6 months I think there won’t remain any level badge seller over the Fiverr

3 Likes

What is ridiculous is sellers who violates ToS by using multiple similar gigs to offer the same service in the same category, and they are not getting banned.