Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer gave bad rating by mistake

@chris_ld Your reply shows that you did not read the post as it has no relevance whatsoever.

4 Likes

@lloydsolutions I agree with you. My problem was solved a year ago and at the last today, I commented on something additional for suggesting something for all the people who will come to this thread with having same problem which I had.

1 Like

i had same problem 2 buyer by mistake give me 4 star now my profile showing 4.9

@sadekmiah30 It is also positive rating. Don’t be worried about it and keep up the good work. 4.9 is also good rating. If you will get more 5stars then it would become 5 one day.

1 Like

yes i know that… thank you for reply.

1 Like

i dont understand, what TOS exactly will you brake by contacting cs??

no no…
How you break the TOS when contacting cs for a wrong review? Which terms, what do you do wrong, when the buyer made a mistake?

Sorry, I thought you replied on my other thread therefore I replied very differently.

So answering to your question, I think when you talked about 5 stars then you violate tos. In my case it was clear that buyer wrote a very good comment and then gave 1 start directly not even 4 or 3. I described the situation to them, I did not say them why it is 1 star and/or it should be 5.On the other hand, buyer also had opened the ticket about this.

Many times people who get warning with discussing this with CS. There might be difference that how they discuss. Sometimes people are in so anger that when they get 1 star rating they their-selves start considering it that buyer leave it with mistake and start messaging to the buyer about this and also open the ticked and when CS see their messages about 5 stars then they might give warning.

So Here you can’t do anything.
If you take any action, then it can be harmful for your account.
It’s better, just ignore this and move on for the next.
Thanks

Sellers had the option to request the buyer for changing the reviews years ago. Now it’s not there. I am not sure if your buyer can change the review by contacting but I am sure of one thing, you will get a warning.

you have to accept it and move on. DO NOT ASK BUYER ABOUT THIS, you will get TOS warning, I received 1 so I know.

1 Like