Buyer gave me 1star when he was angry now he is ready to give 5star.want to know how to do that?

designlover111

If you already asked your buyer why he gave you bad rating then I would advise you to stay quiet and don’t contact support. They might block your account or give you a warning as this is considered as trying to manipulate buyer to leave better review.

Well said. As frustrating is, you take your lumps and move forward.

The buyer could contact Support, but here’s the catch… you can’t ask them to do that. It’s considered a breach of the Terms of Service.

The safest thing you can do is move on. Almost everything else could be considered feedback manipulation.

The only exception to the above statement is if the buyer wrote a false review. For example, they said you didn’t deliver the order when you did. Sellers are allowed to contact Fiverr if a review contains a false statement or an abusive comment.

The buyer could contact Support, but here’s the catch… you can’t ask them to do that. It’s considered a breach of the Terms of Service.

The safest thing you can do is move on. Almost everything else could be considered feedback manipulation.

The only exception to the above statement is if the buyer wrote a false review. For example, they said you didn’t deliver the order when you did. Sellers are allowed to contact Fiverr if a review contains a false statement or an abusive comment.

if a review contains a false statement

Interesting. Has that ever worked for you? Everytime I’ve reported false statements, nothing has been done about it.

Archived