Buyer gave me 5 star with random texts

roshanekka

I did exactly what you said. Lets see what happens next i will update here. If he plans to change the review.

If he plans to change the review.

Fiverr has changed - buyers cannot change their review anymore once they left it. Only you, the seller, can ask your buyer to change their review using the Resolution Center, and you only have 1 chance.

However, if I was you, I wouldn’t ask the buyer to change their review, because they might get annoyed by your request and leave you a negative review instead 😉

Humm, I haven’t bought in two weeks, but someone mentioned the auto generated “Outstanding Experience” is gone and buyers have to write something?

Perhaps this buyer got annoyed with that and typed in random text to fulfill tgat requirement? :thinking:

Oh, I’ll buy a gig to see this new review system. 😐

Humm, I haven’t bought in two weeks, but someone mentioned the auto generated “Outstanding Experience” is gone and buyers have to write something?

Perhaps this buyer got annoyed with that and typed in random text to fulfill tgat requirement? :thinking:

Oh, I’ll buy a gig to see this new review system. 😐

Damn…they took away “Outstanding Experience”? That could upset a lot of buyers. Why does Fiverr do such things? Fiverr should hire a buyer - Gina and a seller - Eoin as consultants. Get advice from real buyers and sellers.

Damn…they took away “Outstanding Experience”? That could upset a lot of buyers. Why does Fiverr do such things? Fiverr should hire a buyer - Gina and a seller - Eoin as consultants. Get advice from real buyers and sellers.

I think it was 5r’s way of forcing buyers to leave a written review.

I’ll have to buy something to see the new process.

I think it was 5r’s way of forcing buyers to leave a written review.

I’ll have to buy something to see the new process.

If so, definitely no good idea, what about ‘browse, buy, done’ i. e. ‘click 5 stars, done’, in this case…

Archived