Buyer gave me a order without knocking me

kaiser_coder

I am Web developer and designer. I have done lots of work. But one of my client gave me an order without concerning me. At that time I had to work another job so fail to do my client order. In that case how can I handle this situation? As my gig down for cancellation of my job. How can I get resolve this issue.

Next time as like as this situation, You can extend your delivery time which is enough for you. And you can extend it by discussing with your client.

But from what he said, it seems they were not communicating during the duration of the order and I find it surprising that the buyer didn’t reach out.

But from what he said, it seems they were not communicating during the duration of the order and I find it surprising that the buyer didn’t reach out.

A lot of buyers don’t communicate before or after placing an order outside of the order requirements. Sometimes they give you enough information, while others read more like cryptic poetry.

@somaginer1996 Thank for your tips but little curious … what if I go to offline mode get rid of this situation for some days(I don’t know actually if I will be able to communicate my running client or not).

If they’ve already ordered, you can’t get rid of the situation. If not, sure, taking some days off is a viable option, although ultimately you kind of have to get used to having more than one order in queue at once. I generally stagger them with longer delivery times and place a limit on the amount of orders I can have in queue.

Today one buyer sent an order without any knock for only 5 dollar. but i said to my client to increase ur price .but he denied then i agree to do this job for 5 dollar, but my client did not agree, buyer wanted to cancel the order. what can i do? in this situation. buyer wanted to cancel at my end. is it viable to do this???

Hi kaiser bhai… i wont suggest you to contact CS as you wont get any benefit from that
please try to be as polite as possible and deliver your work asap!
just get rid of that
but if he threatens you that he will complain against you then contact CS immediately

Send a screenshot of the conversation to CS.

On 5/1/2018 at 2:35 PM, sayedussadat said:

Hi kaiser bhai… i wont suggest you to contact CS as you wont get any benefit from that

That’s a very bad advice ! The buyer is violating Fiverr ToS. If you don’t inform CS, you protect this bad buyer.

That’s a very bad advice !

The buyer is violating Fiverr ToS.

If you don’t inform CS, you protect this bad buyer.

what else can CS do ?

max is cancel his order to get rid of this!

But that is going to reduce his completion rate

I had been there so i know the thing 🙂

On 5/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, sayedussadat said:

what else can CS do ?

They may ban this buyer (2 of my buyers have disappeared from Fiverr a few hours after I reported them to CS). And this buyer will stop harrassing Fiverr sellers. If you decide to not report this buyer you tell him : go, go, go, you can harrass every seller here.

On 5/1/2018 at 2:45 PM, kaiser_coder said:

i already contact to fiverr cs but they suggest only block the buyer message. but i need back my money and continue my order not cancel as my gig will be go down.

Keep in mind that a bad buyer never gives 5 star. You may get a 1 star review, which is not good for your business! A cancellation won’t affect your business as much as a 1 star review.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:01 PM, sayedussadat said:

But that is going to reduce his completion rate

So what, it’s not like he’s a level 2 seller. He doesn’t have anything to lose with a cancellation, but 1-star review will be the end for a newbie.

i already contact to fiverr cs but they suggest only block the buyer message. but i need back my m

on ey and continue my order not cancel as my gig will be go down.

Keep in mind that a bad buyer never gives 5 star.

You may get a 1 star review, which is not good for your business!

A cancellation won’t affect your business as much as a 1 star review.

i like ur suggestion, thz once again. carineb

Archived