Buyer gave me +ve feedback but is showing thumbs down

hey everyone!!

buyer gave me positive feedback but in my phone application its showing thumbs down everytime but its showing or in my gig those 100% feedback two feedbacks is listed seprated dont know why

please tell me what happened

this is my gig

http://www.fiverr.com/rkrusty26/setup-mybb-forum-wordpress-blog

Sheriff’s Note: When attaching an image to the forum, please limit the dimensions to 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

Sheriff’s Note: And please blackout any User Names or IDs.

it was a mistake from buyer…contact customer support…they will make it positive

no he is saying that it is showing thumbs up at their side/

cant find particular section for this issue…

sounds like a glitch. contact customer support. They will fix it. My question is if it says 100 percent positive then why are you worried about it?

Had the same sort of issue, kind of, last night, now the gig ratings show star values instead of the percent. Maybe that’s why it’s being buggy, cause they’re changing things around.

Reply to @rkrusty26: I just look into your profile…and Im also seeing thumbs up

effdog said: Reply to @rkrusty26: I just look into your profile...and Im also seeing thumbs up

yup but 2 feedback is not calculated in thumbs up listing..
eclients said: My question is if it says 100 percent positive then why are you worried about it?

i m worried because there is total 11 feedback and still showing 9 in counts.... or at mobile app its showing thumbs down. its looks odd and shows negativeness
accessgirl said: Had the same sort of issue, kind of, last night, now the gig ratings show star values instead of the percent. Maybe that's why it's being buggy, cause they're changing things around.

yeahh fiverr have to fix this bug soon......

Wow, that is disconcerting…“Outstanding experience” next to anemic, mostly empty stars~! I hope it’s a bug in the system that causes Fiverr to throw the whole Star System out of the universe~

Same thing happened to me just now. App says thumbs down. PC says 5 star.

When you look at one of your orders that has 5 stars. Below it there is a thumb reviews section. Hover your mouse over the “i” symbol and it says: "Fiverr legacy rating system included a thumbs up and down review"

Oh dear, that’s all past tense like the star rating system is the new system!