I hope you are doing well. I have completed the work as per the given requirements of the buyer. I delivered the work yesterday having everything included in it which was required to be deliver. After getting the delivery the buyer said he will get back to me after reviewing it. The buyer come back to me today and open a dispute for cancelling the order. I asked him to tell me any requirement which is not covered in the delivery file and the buyer answer me with a lame excuse that “I have uses previous order work and delivered him by doing few changes” because he don’t believe that I have completed the work in 3 days instead of 7 days. I worked for him from continuously 3 days and completed it professionally. I sent the complete requirements list to buyers with a checklist of the delivered work but the buyer is not accepting it by saying because he don’t believe that I have completed it in 3 days.
He is not even replying me anymore and I think he talked to customer support. I also send the complete list of his requirements and final delivery work screenshots to the customer support but I didn’t get any answer yet.
Please tell me what should I do now?
I don’t think there’s really anything else you can do at this point but wait for customer service. Or rather, hope for the buyer to have a change of mind concerning the cancellation. But from what I have observed and experienced, a cancellation is sure.
should I cancel it by myself now?
or wait for the support?
I didn’t get any response till now from the buyer as well as the customer support. The order will be marked as completed tomorrow if no one cancel it. But the buyer may give me negative review because I didn’t cancel it.
Should I cancel it by myself or wait?
Please let me know.
The buyer is waiting for you to mutually cancel the order. If you do not agree to cancel the order, by tomorrow it would cancel on it’s own, or rather, on the buyer’s terms. I suggest you cancel before then, so that at least you can have a little say in the matter, even though it won’t make any difference. Best of luck!
Should I ask him for cancel the order now?
I have declined his dispute earlier and forwarded the matter to the support.
The order will be marled as complete tomorrow if no one cancel it.
Now should I ask the buyer to cancel the order?
If I ask him, does the support have any action on it? Because the matter is already forwarded to the support.
Keep declining until CS replies, that’s my advice. Good luck!
Okay, since you declined to cancel you can wait for the order to clear. If the buyer does not stop the order completion by opening another dispute or customer service does not decide to cancel the order based on whatever the buyer must have told them, then you can just assume that the buyer has silently accepted the order. But remember that a buyer can always come back to cancel a completed order, so you just have to keep hope alive.
What should I do now?
Decline to cancel! Wait for customer support!
For now, wait for the order to complete. And customer support too.
I am afraid that buyer may leave negative review because I didn’t cancel it. I don’t want to get a negative review.
If he leaves a rating, you must give him a bad rating for what he has done. And if customer support cancels the order, I don’t think he will be able to give a rating.
I am waiting for the CS response.
A negative review is better than a cancellation, I tell you. You just have to wait, so you don’t end up cancelling the order when the buyer have decided not to cancel again. But if your mind is still telling you to cancel, you can do that as well. Good luck!
Okay thanks for your suggesstion.
Let see what happen.