Buyer ghosts me and then cancels order

corgsau

Buyer confirmed coaching session, when it was supposed to start he ghosted me and an hour later I have a dispute to cancel with the reason being “Too busy and I need the money”. I denied the dispute as he wasted my time that could’ve been spent coaching. Any information on what to expect or do next would be appreciated. 🙂

What do you mean by “ghosted you”? All communication must remain on Fiverr. Did he start the order, but not provide the order details right away? And, instead of providing details, he asked to cancel the order?

Instead of doing the lesson at the planned time, through discords screensharing feature. He didn’t respodn to me for an hour and then proceeded to remove me as a friend. Everything was setup ready to go, but he just dipped and started a dispute to cancel.

Instead of doing the lesson at the planned time, through discords screensharing feature. He didn’t respodn to me for an hour and then proceeded to remove me as a friend. Everything was setup ready to go, but he just dipped and started a dispute to cancel.

Services MUST be delivered here on Fiverr – via the Fiverr delivery system. You are not allowed fulfill orders on another platform.

Archived