Buyer give one star rating by mistake

Hello

My buyer gave me 1 star review by mistake and she told me before i rate her.

What should I do? I shouldn’t rate her ?

Keep in mind that even if you decide not to rate her, your buyer’s review will show up on your profile after 10 days, counting from the day your buyer rated you.

And please, never contact CS to change a review, or ask your buyer to do so. It will grant you a warning!

Keep in mind that even if you decide not to rate her, your buyer’s review will show up on your profile after 10 days, counting from the day your buyer rated you.

And please, never contact CS to change a review, or ask your buyer to do so. It will grant you a warning!

Thank you so much for the guidance.

Now i should rate buyer and in response of buyer’s review i should explain why buyer gave me one star.

Would that be OK ?

You’re most welcome, @sajidali001!

Now i should rate buyer and in response of buyer’s review i should explain why buyer gave me one star.

Would that be OK ?

Yes.

Since there’s no way to hide the review your buyer left you, it’s definitely better for you to do so - even more when the 1 star was left by mistake.

You’re most welcome, @sajidali001!

Would that be OK ?

Yes.

Since there’s no way to hide the review your buyer left you, it’s definitely better for you to do so - even more when the 1 star was left by mistake.

Okay Thank You So much

Anytime, @sajidali001! 🙂

I know it’s hard, but just move on and don’t give it too much thought. It will soon get lost in that bunch of excellent reviews you have. 😉

Another problem is that my gig was at first page in first row but 4 days ago all my gigs vanished and still cannot found them

Yeah I have 71 reviews 58 are 5 star two 4.7 and One 4.3

How ever still confused how 1 star will effect my profile.

Don’t worry, you have enough reviews to handle the hit!. Your new overall rating will be 4.9*. 😉

Another problem is that my gig was at first page in first row but 4 days ago all my gigs vanished and still cannot found them

I really have no true answer for that. It could be due to many factors, including rotation of gig placement, metrics and, especially, the private feedback buyers are now asked to give - feedback, by the way, that’s for Fiverr’s eyes only.

The most important thing you need, is to continue getting hired. So, if you’re still getting orders that means buyers are finding your gigs somehow.

Don’t worry, you have enough reviews to handle the hit!. Your new overall rating will be 4.9*. 😉

I really have no true answer for that. It could be due to many factors, including rotation of gig placement, metrics and, especially, the private feedback buyers are now asked to give - feedback, by the way, that’s for Fiverr’s eyes only.

The most important thing you need, is to continue getting hired. So, if you’re still getting orders that means buyers are finding your gigs somehow.

Hmm Thank You very much

@sajidali001, I edited my comment about the new rating.

It will drop to 4.9*, but don’t worry, it’s still a very good rating and you’ll be able to increase it to 4.96. Once it happens, your rating will go back to 5*.

Please excuse my mistake. I had my mind elsewhere. 🙈

@sajidali001, I edited my comment about the new rating.

It will drop to 4.9*, but don’t worry, it’s still a very good rating and you’ll be able to increase it to 4.96. Once it happens, your rating will go back to 5*.

Please excuse my mistake. I had my mind elsewhere. 🙈

No worries.Instead Thank You very much

Archived