Buyer Goes to offline

ahsanul2019

Hi all!
I will get my first order within 3 days and complete the order within 1 hour. Delivery the order as well. But Buyer goes to offline 2 days.
I know that after 3 days the order will complete automatically.
I am worried I can’t get my first job Review.
Now, what can I do?
https://www.fiverr.com/ahsanul2019/install-wp-astra-pro-agency-bundle-lifetime-update-n-license

Thanks,
Ahsanul haque

Hi all!

I will get my first order within 3 days and complete the order within 1 hour. Delivery the order as well. But Buyer goes to offline 2 days.

I know that after 3 days the order will complete automatically.

Now, what can I do?

https://www.fiverr.com/ahsanul2019/install-wp-astra-pro-agency-bundle-lifetime-update-n-license

Thanks,

Ahsanul haque

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Now, what can I do?

Best just to move on. There have been many forum posts about sellers getting warnings because they asked buyers for reviews.

Forget about it. Just move on. If he comes back and asks for a revision or 2, 3… simply, help him. If you determine he went too far, tell him that further work will cost more. For the review, don’t ask him. Here is why:

I purchased a gig that did horrible and they asked me about 5 stars. I was going to give them 3, but I saw that there already was a bad review from the same day, so I decided not to ruin they day further away.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Now, what can I do?

Best just to move on. There have been many forum posts about sellers getting warnings because they asked buyers for reviews.

Thank you…!

Forget about it. Just move on. If he comes back and asks for a revision or 2, 3… simply, help him. If you determine he went too far, tell him that further work will cost more. For the review, don’t ask him. Here is why:

I purchased a gig that did horrible and they asked me about 5 stars. I was going to give them 3, but I saw that there already was a bad review from the same day, so I decided not to ruin they day further away.

Thank you so much…!

Archived