Buyer got a work done for sample then not responding

s80alam

I always offer a demo. I am in the music side of fiverr so maybe it is different but it makes sense to send a demo. If the buyer orders and then doesn’t like it, it probably ends in cancellation or a bad review. If they don’t like the sample then you move on. Also, if they want something very specific that I can’t provide, I’d rather it be sooner than later

I always offer a demo. I am in the music side of fiverr so maybe it is different but it makes sense to send a demo. If the buyer orders and then doesn’t like it, it probably ends in cancellation or a bad review. If they don’t like the sample then you move on. Also, if they want something very specific that I can’t provide, I’d rather it be sooner than later

I always offer a demo. I am in the music side of fiverr so maybe it is different

Yes, it is. For sellers who make logos for example, the sample may be enough for their needs if it is what they wanted all along.

Is really easy to a scam get work free… think about if this scam need remove backgroung of 5 images… this scam can contact 5 different sellers, ask each one to make an demostration… and disapper… in the end he got all images for free.

Never create something for free… if your buyers wanna see a demostration show your portfolio, your previous work.

Archived