Buyer got everything and now sending dispute to refund

HI,

Buyer placed and order, and i complete that job in 1 week, than buyer requested additional work and we agreed on extra $10. and he said i will left you $10 after job completion.when i delivered that work with a clean explanation video. Now buyer said its not working on my system, i have also delivered 2 extra video that clearly shows file is working perfectly. when i contacted to CS to please review my order and complete conversation.

CS Reply no.1

Hi Junaid,

Thank you for contacting us.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had difficulties with your buyer. I reviewed the order, and I see that you’ve delivered work and modifications per the buyer’s request.

However, we cannot force your buyer to accept the order if they have issues with it, so you will need to persuade the buyer to accept your work, or negotiate for an agreement with your buyer.

May I recommend that you draw up a list for the buyer, showing that your work has been fully completed in accordance to their initial work requirements, and let us know how the buyer responds?

We’re here if you have any further questions or concerns.

CS Reply no 2:

Hi Junaid,

I am sorry to hear you have difficulties with this order. After further review of your order, I can see that the communication with the buyer is still ongoing. I would like to advise you to try and find the solution for your issue with them.

It is up to you as a seller to further negotiate with the buyer and work things out together with them until they would hopefully have no more issues and accept your delivery in this order.

Even though the buyer is not currently cooperative, please resume communication with them, so that it may become possible to successfully conclude this order.

Please rest assured that we take our seller’s revenue very seriously, and we require buyers to provide us with a satisfactory explanation and proof before canceling an order. When you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr; we want every Gig order to be successful. However, we also cannot force a buyer to accept an order with which they are not satisfied.

Please keep me posted on how things proceed.

When i contacted again to CS they just solved the Status and did nothing at all…

Buyer is still sending disputes …
I am fed-up of this thing , what should i do?
Please Help

Keep saying no and keep delivering the order again and again.

It’s a game to see who gets tired first.

Its mean we sellers are not secured with our orders and funds…

How to deal with this problem. Even CS dont show any positive reaponce… 😣

Its mean we sellers are not secured with our orders and funds…

How to deal with this problem. Even CS dont show any positive reaponce… 😣

Just keep declining, I am fed up with buyers thinking they can get refunds after work is complete.

HI,

Buyer placed and order, and i complete that job in 1 week, than buyer requested additional work and we agreed on extra $10. and he said i will left you $10 after job completion.when i delivered that work with a clean explanation video. Now buyer said its not working on my system, i have also delivered 2 extra video that clearly shows file is working perfectly. when i contacted to CS to please review my order and complete conversation.

CS Reply no.1

Hi Junaid,

Thank you for contacting us.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had difficulties with your buyer. I reviewed the order, and I see that you’ve delivered work and modifications per the buyer’s request.

However, we cannot force your buyer to accept the order if they have issues with it, so you will need to persuade the buyer to accept your work, or negotiate for an agreement with your buyer.

May I recommend that you draw up a list for the buyer, showing that your work has been fully completed in accordance to their initial work requirements, and let us know how the buyer responds?

We’re here if you have any further questions or concerns.

CS Reply no 2:

Hi Junaid,

I am sorry to hear you have difficulties with this order. After further review of your order, I can see that the communication with the buyer is still ongoing. I would like to advise you to try and find the solution for your issue with them.

It is up to you as a seller to further negotiate with the buyer and work things out together with them until they would hopefully have no more issues and accept your delivery in this order.

Even though the buyer is not currently cooperative, please resume communication with them, so that it may become possible to successfully conclude this order.

Please rest assured that we take our seller’s revenue very seriously, and we require buyers to provide us with a satisfactory explanation and proof before canceling an order. When you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr; we want every Gig order to be successful. However, we also cannot force a buyer to accept an order with which they are not satisfied.

Please keep me posted on how things proceed.

When i contacted again to CS they just solved the Status and did nothing at all…

Please Help

Please Help

Just my opinion 🙂

Forget it and move on. If your client have harmful motive, we can’t do anything and will make everything worse if he give you 1star. You will lose you gigs rating and any incoming order chance.

Better if we can do other positive job and improve rating than to try clearing dispute with bad buyer.

Even Fiverr CS have close mark your status sloved 😦

Again, this is just my opinion 🙂

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

Archived