Buyer had sent me (.apk) file for download for testing.. Is it safe?

alankar_96

Hello all,
Before some minutes, a buyer requested for a app testing and he has sent me (.apk) app link for download. That app is asking for sign up and register firstly by turning location on.
Please suggest me that it is safe or not?
Please suggest me asap…
I’m waiting.
Thank you.

It isn’t if it is safe or not. It is if this was actually included in the order. It clearly isn’t.

Don’t do something just because a buyer told you to.

Why do sellers consider doing things buyers tell them to do that aren’t included in the order?

Actually he is saying that its only a dummy app for a testing purpose… and I downloaded it… He is saying that there is no need to put your real mail or number… It can be sign in with any mail or number.

No bro, I think it’s not safe because maybe a virus

Actually he is saying that its only a dummy app for a testing purpose… and I downloaded it… He is saying that there is no need to put your real mail or number… It can be sign in with any mail or number…

Actually he is saying that its only a dummy app for a testing purpose… and I downloaded it… He is saying that there is no need to put your real mail or number… It can be sign in with any mail or number.

That doesn’t change the fact that this is out of scope.

If you were including testing you would know you were including testing.

Buyers don’t get to tell you to use an account. You only do that if it’s part of the gig you created.

This is your gig. YOU decide your process in the gig. NOT your buyer.

Archived