Buyer Harassment me what i do

aftadul

Try to convence him or decline his cancel request and send cancel request to buyer. So that he won’t be able to give you rating/bad review… You may not be paid but at least your profile will not get that bad review. @aftadul

@maruf_sujan bro he sends dispute request and I’m declining this. And I’m resending dispute request from my side, he declines, I send again she declines again

@maruf_sujan bro he sends dispute request and I’m declining this. And I’m resending dispute request from my side, he declines, I send again she declines again

If you accept that request then you will get a damn bad review that your account won’t be able to cover. So send him cancel order request again & again. There is no other way cause you failed to convence him.

Buyer take her completed work and he asks to cancel his order. Now what i do for now?

Buyer take her completed work and he asks to cancel his order. Now what i do for now?

Don’t cancel if you did the work. Why does he want to cancel? Maybe you can fix what they are not happy with.

Also, please communicate in English so others are able to join the conversation too. Thank you.

Don’t cancel if you did the work. Why does he want to cancel? Maybe you can fix what they are not happy with.

Also, please communicate in English so others are able to join the conversation too. Thank you.

Thanks Ma’am for your good suggestion

korbe na… dekhen buyer re conves kora jay kina… noile kokhonoi accepet koiren na… pathaite thaken cancel request. ar kono way nai

Just to be clear, the forum guidelines actually require that all posts be in English or have an English translation. The moderation team doesn’t have coverage to read all languages and there isn’t time to consistently google translate forum posts. Thanks for cooperation!

First the convince the client that what the want is there something wrong your delivery…and fix the delivery and send it again. cancellation of the order is hardly effect the seller profiles nowadays,

And if he/she did not agree to work then,

OR

If he send you the cancellation or you send it,both are same …
Just accept it and he will not leave bad review nor he can leave review after cancellation the order,
When the client send me the cancellation simply i accept it …

I accept the cancellation even when I know they are scamming me. Then the work I did goes to my blog, so if they still use my work, google will downrank their site due to plagiarism. And if it’s a niche topic or company, I switch it to a bad review.

It may sound silly, but if i were you, i’ll post my work on any online platform, take a screenshot, send the SS to him/her, and laugh out loud. Even you don’t get any penny, he/she will be unable to use your work (i think it is just the same idea with Mrs. @meldawn9 's idea) 😃

This is a good idea! Too bad I only get one bad scammer per year as I want to try it now.

Wait, that doesn’t make sense, ha ha!

Oh, and then after a month or so I’ll take a screen snapshot of how my article got 120,000 views or something!

Try to convence him or decline his cancel request and send cancel request to buyer. So that he won’t be able to give you rating/bad review… You may not be paid but at least your profile will not get that bad review. @aftadul

thats good idea

Even you can contact with fiverr support team

Archived