Buyer Harassment with negative feedback

igramlist

The only negative review I can see on your profile is from 8 months ago.

If you’re being threatened with a future negative if you don’t do free work then please contact CS.

You cannot see the review yet because I haven’t added my review too. New rules; since you already know , until and unless we rate the buyer, the review isn’t available until 10 days. The old review 8 months ago too was a scam and Fiverr didn’t help me out. It’s sad that Fiverr always prefers ‘Buyers’ over ‘sellers’ when we generate their economy.

You cannot see the review yet because I haven’t added my review too. New rules; since you already know , until and unless we rate the buyer, the review isn’t available until 10 days. The old review 8 months ago too was a scam and Fiverr didn’t help me out. It’s sad that Fiverr always prefers ‘Buyers’ over ‘sellers’ when we generate their economy.

You cannot see the review yet because I haven’t added my review too.

So if nobody can see the review (including you), how do you know it’s a negative? All you can know is that the buyer has left a review, but not the score or the feedback comment, until you leave yours.

So sad, but if he placed negative review so how can he demand more free work? By the way should checkout buyer review before order for next time.

Made a mistake , shouldn’t have accepted this order. Already had to work extra and now this negative review. Pisses out!

You cannot see the review yet because I haven’t added my review too.

So if nobody can see the review (including you), how do you know it’s a negative? All you can know is that the buyer has left a review, but not the score or the feedback comment, until you leave yours.

He sent to my inbox stating that he has placed a negative review. Until and unless I provide free work , he won’t change it.

He sent to my inbox stating that he has placed a negative review. Until and unless I provide free work , he won’t change it.

he won’t change it.

Buyers can no longer change reviews anyway.

He sent to my inbox stating that he has placed a negative review.

Take a screenshot and send it to CS - it’s badly attempted blackmail.

If you haven’t had a notification that they’ve left you a review, they haven’t left you a review. 😉

Looks like you were blackmailed. I’m so sorry.

Really frustrating that Fiverr doesn’t take more action against blackmailing buyers. Please do file a complaint with Fiverr’s support team. I’d be very interested to know how they respond.

If that’s the case, simply contact CS. They might remove the feedback.

I did, he posted a negative review which will go live after 10 days ( new rules).

What sucks is that if you ask your buyer to change his review, you could be accused of review manipulation which is against TOS.

One thing some sellers do is deliver 2 days before it’s due, without the deliver button. So if your buyer replies, “it’s awful! You gotta fix it.”

You can click resolution center and refund that order.

If you deliver with “deliver now,” there’s a chance of getting a bad review.

Me? I use “deliver now” because I don’t like waiting for buyers to get back to me.

Since he has already placed the review and reviews once placed cannot be changed you don’t need to worry about the blackmail for free work. Just report his threat and block him.

And since he sent you the review to your inbox so you can see it you can leave a bad review for him. Mention he tried to blackmail you.

You will be able to explain that it was an attempt to blackmail you for free work under his review for you. If you are direct and tell what happened in your response to his review it won’t harm your sales.

What sucks is that if you ask your buyer to change his review, you could be accused of review manipulation which is against TOS.

One thing some sellers do is deliver 2 days before it’s due, without the deliver button. So if your buyer replies, “it’s awful! You gotta fix it.”

You can click resolution center and refund that order.

If you deliver with “deliver now,” there’s a chance of getting a bad review.

Me? I use “deliver now” because I don’t like waiting for buyers to get back to me.

Thank you for your advice.

Since he has already placed the review and reviews once placed cannot be changed you don’t need to worry about the blackmail for free work. Just report his threat and block him.

And since he sent you the review to your inbox so you can see it you can leave a bad review for him. Mention he tried to blackmail you.

You will be able to explain that it was an attempt to blackmail you for free work under his review for you. If you are direct and tell what happened in your response to his review it won’t harm your sales.

Thank you for your advice

Looks like you were blackmailed. I’m so sorry.

Really frustrating that Fiverr doesn’t take more action against blackmailing buyers. Please do file a complaint with Fiverr’s support team. I’d be very interested to know how they respond.

Haven’t heard from them yet. Mostly they will make up some story stating that terms and all , I have to deal with this fake review.

Haven’t heard from them yet. Mostly they will make up some story stating that terms and all , I have to deal with this fake review.

I hope not, but I’m afraid you might be right. I hope it doesn’t happen to you again. Injustice is so frustrating, especially when it involves your livelihood.

Archived