Buyer has anger issues

ruthlancer

I Always try to keep the professionalism. Be gentle all the time, but report any bad behavior from the buyer.

I complete the order accordingly as it was requested, but if the buyer tries to abuse and ask for more work never discussed before, with not extra charges, I kindly explain I need to charge more, or refuse to do this (which is why they get angry most of the times with me).

I know it’s exhausting dealing with buyers like this, but I suggest to place the professionalism before your pride, and then if you finally complete the order, block the buyer.

Sometimes some buyers are not having a good day. It can happen with everyone, but you should balance if it worth to pass for the same thing again with this buyer.

If the buyer has written inappropriate things to you, aggression, threats, fear, creepy… Screenshot and ask CS to cancel this with no negative to you.

If they are just generally difficult, finish the job, hope they don’t cancel then get them out of your life by blocking so they can’t tap tap at your chamber door again.

🙂

If the buyer has written inappropriate things to you, aggression, threats, fear, creepy… Screenshot and ask CS to cancel this with no negative to you.

If they are just generally difficult, finish the job, hope they don’t cancel then get them out of your life by blocking so they can’t tap tap at your chamber door again.

🙂

Yeah no one needs that toxicity in their lives!

Archived