Buyer has cancelled, what can i do?

A buyer has cancelled payment after receiving the gigs!

Got exactly what they asked for.

I make memes.

He supplied the pictures, the quotes, the exact font to use & what size & colour.

Said he was cancelling because they were unusable…

Then puts one on his web site!!!

WTF!

Is there anything i can do?

Sounds like you never “delivered” the order but instead uploaded it as an order update. In the future, always send complete material by clicking “delivery” to do it - this way they won’t be able to cancel without you initiating it.

He’s a crook, the same happened to me with a facebook ad I created. First he demanded a revision, which I did. Then he said he wasn’t happy. He did not say why he wasn’t happy and wanted a refund. Frankly, I think that dirty crook just wanted free work. So I told him that if he wants a cancellation, he should click resolution center. I’m tired of feeling up forms for evil buyers that don’t respect our work.

It was a $5 order by the way.

Reply to @sincere18: When i sent them, i did also message the buyer, saying i’ll finish the order tomorrow, i sent an additional 5 the very next morning.
Also, this was never an issue for the buyer.
The issue was that he refused to pay because they were ‘unusable’.
Next day he had one of them on his facebook page!!
Not sure what his definition of ‘unusable’ is, but it’s very different from mine!

same happened with me, i have created everything he wanted then he asked for more changes i did these, then he asked more i said i will not do more changes in 5$ so i cancelled the order coz i dont need negative feedback, but my bad luck i have delivered him project and he is using that 😕 f***k

This just happened to me too! I delivered the work exactly as the buyer specified then I get nothing until the day of the order being marked complete by Fiverr, and I get a ‘request for modification’ not to modify the order, but rather to initiate a cancellation because the ad was ‘unusable’ and he’d already given it to another designer. No explanation of what ‘unusable’ meant, no change to correct the issue, nothing. He just wanted free work.

Archived