Fiverr Forum

Buyer hasn't filled out the right info and isn't responding

I’ve got a buyer for a gig that ships the product to their home, it’s automatic, it’s mentioned in my gig description and everything, but instead of a mail address they just put their email. I noticed this immediately and on the order page I told them that is was a gig that shipped the product, I can’t contact them outside fiverr, and if they just want the digital file, I was pretty sure I couldn’t return the shipping fee and I would need a statement that they understood that before I could proceed.

They didn’t respond for a few days and the timer on the gig is going down. I sent them a message via conversation saying the same thing and that I would have to cancel the order if they didn’t respond by the time it hit 2 days, because that isn’t enough time to do it and I’m not going to do the gig unless the correct info is in place.

There are 18 hours until it hits 2 days, and I’m really not sure what I should do here. Any advice or go-to protocol? Is it considered a permissible reason to cancel? If they never come back to even accept the cancellation, would any of this be held against my account?

^And for some reason a picture I have never seen and definately never had on my computer attached…? and won’t detach…?

These pictures are put on lots of posts for some reason. It’s a bug.

You need to cancel that sale. Yes it’s a permissible reason. No it won’t be held against you, but if you do nothing and they never respond it will be a automatic negative review against you. Cancel it now.

thank you, I’m going to go ahead and cancel it then =)

Honestly, I didn’t see my topic. I want to know where are all of my completed gigs?

I don’t know if there’s a different way, but I go to dashboard, click on sales, and then you have a bunch of tabs, one of which is Completed.

I thought I tried it, but I’ll try again.

Unsuccessful…nothing is there. It says no notifications.

https://www.fiverr.com/ users/charlescary/ manage_orders

is what it should be for you, no spaces. Sales in Queue should be next to Open Purchases, Balance and Earned this month

Thanks…I’ll try that also.