Buyer Hasn't Provided What I Need to Start Order

Hello,

I have a question for you.

I am a new seller and I received an order from a customer however they did not provide the information that I need to start the order.

The gig was a 7 day gig and it is now day 4 and I still have not received what I need.

My question is will this harm my fiverr rating?? He said he knows it is his fault and he will rate me good, but I was wondering if there was something within the Fiverr System that penalizes sellers for this?

Please let me know because I don’t know if it is best to cancel his order or just wait for him to send the necessary info.

Thank you in advance for your help!

If you need the 7 days to complete the order, I would mutually cancel the order. In your cancellation message, I would state “Thank you for your order. I do not have the materials needed to start your order. I am cancelling this order. When you have the materials and you are ready to begin, just place the order. I look forward to working with you!”

It will not harm your fiverr rating.

If the order goes beyond 24 hours late and the customer cancels the order without “mutually cancelling” it. That will be a ratings problem for you. The system will then post an automatic negative review “Cancelled because failed to deliver on time.”

Thank you!! :slight_smile: