Buyer have Not Send Full Details ?(time counting ?)

Hello !.

this is one of the biggest thing for fiverr is .

Some Buyer …

Send half details .

some send totally other details …

and someone send something which take about hour to read : LOL =))

What to do in this case ??

FIND->You can message your buyer or resolve problems with this order…

Click On Resolve and click on->Request Cancellation<- and send him a message that ! please send proper details …

of what i asked …and when you are back just click on "keep the order"and send me clear details please …

Thank you ! i hope that help .
as I also faced this problem..

Hi i’m facing this problem right now, and tommorow is the deadline for the order.

Just one quick question, is this ok, or i will lose my level if i’m doing this?

Thank you for the tips.

Reply to @youtubelikespro: you will never lost ! level :slight_smile: sir …

thank you

Reply to @shariful: I see a lot of sellers complaining about buyers not giving the necessary information, so I posted this suggestion in the Fiverr forum:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1639/great-suggestion-on-getting-buyers-to-send-the-full-details-sellers-need-form-maker

Welcome to the club

thanks

Reply to @madmoo: you are right :frowning: … fiverr should put a option for seller to reject the buyer details .

thank you

Reply to @shariful: I agree :smiley:

I get this like 30% of the time it annoys the heck out of me and fiverr needs to have way more seller protection the way paypal does, like someone said, we should be able to recject orders.

But I really hate when buyers order than message you a question and time runs out!!!

Reply to @oceanline: right !

Is it wrong to mark the gig as complete if they dont offer enough instructions? It’s their own fault not the seller

Hi i’m facing this problem right now, and tommorow is the deadline for the order.

Just one quick question, is this ok, or i will lose my level if i’m doing this?

Thank you for the tips.

Reply to @youtubelikespro: you will never lost ! level :slight_smile: sir …

thank you

Reply to @shariful: I see a lot of sellers complaining about buyers not giving the necessary information, so I posted this suggestion in the Fiverr forum:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1639/great-suggestion-on-getting-buyers-to-send-the-full-details-sellers-need-form-maker

Welcome to the club

thanks

Reply to @madmoo: you are right :frowning: … fiverr should put a option for seller to reject the buyer details .

thank you

Reply to @shariful: I agree :smiley:

I get this like 30% of the time it annoys the heck out of me and fiverr needs to have way more seller protection the way paypal does, like someone said, we should be able to recject orders.

But I really hate when buyers order than message you a question and time runs out!!!

Reply to @oceanline: right !