Buyer inbox me But I did,nt receive any order

mohammednahid

Take care. When an (apparent) buyer shows up saying they ordered but you cannot see anything in your jobs, it may be an error between them & Fiverr, or it may be a plain scam to make you excited and do the work when there was never a Gig.

If they are sure they booked & paid, they need to contact CS themselves to sort this. Do nothing until the formal order shows in your screens. Send them nothing but answers that you will be delighted to get to work once they have their problem solved and the Job in your list of paid projects.

🙂

Take care. When an (apparent) buyer shows up saying they ordered but you cannot see anything in your jobs, it may be an error between them & Fiverr, or it may be a plain scam to make you excited and do the work when there was never a Gig.

If they are sure they booked & paid, they need to contact CS themselves to sort this. Do nothing until the formal order shows in your screens. Send them nothing but answers that you will be delighted to get to work once they have their problem solved and the Job in your list of paid projects.

🙂

Thank’s for helping me.

Archived