Fiverr Forum

Buyer insulted me with bad words!

i’m now having a bad experience with a buyer that insulted me with bad words, and the order still processing , Any suggestion please?

Just cancel the order, take some screenshots, and go to the Fiverr Customer Support.

Take a breath, and take it easy. Sometimes you´re gonna to have a bad time with your buyers, so think very well before doing anything and of course, ask Customer support :slight_smile:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying , but the cancelation it’s not good for fiverr sellers

Well, what do want then? Cancel an order and avoid a bad review? Having a bad time, probably a bad review? :slight_smile: Just talk with customer support and they will give you a good solution to this issue :wink:

1 Like

yes , currently i’ve canceled orders

This is happen to me too

So many years in fiverr this is my first time have this experience.

“J0_k_3r
Unacceptable Experience
Today
Seller’s Feedback
althorien
Worst buyer ever. Does not understand what is SEO at all.
j0_k_3r
J0_k_3r
Unacceptable Experience
Today
Seller’s Feedback
althorien
Buyer does not understand the service.”

"althorien
Why do you keep ordering a service if you do not like it??
20:40JUNE 27, 2017
althorien
althorien
I will cancel all the orders.

Kind regards
j0_k_3r
Me
This is my last order, i see so many article not have my links, thanks.
althorien
althorien
That is why you should request order modification, not leaving negative review?!?
20:41JUNE 27, 2017
althorien
althorien
I clearly wrote it in order delivery. What is wrong?
j0_k_3r
Me
This is not first time, you should really know this matter mate.
althorien
althorien
Please do not order any service from me never ever again.

Kind regards
20:42JUNE 27, 2017
j0_k_3r
Me
Sure, i will not, please cancel all my order, thanks.
20:42JUNE 27, 2017
Reported
althorien
althorien
I will make sure your sites will not be able to rank again, this is unacceptable!
20:43JUNE 27, 2017
j0_k_3r
Me
I buy from you with $, its not free okay!!! You should know that and be professional with your job if you looking for $, are you try to threaten me? Ok great, i will report this to fiverr, thanks!"

The seller are not professional, he try to threaten me after i cancel my order and i give him a poor review because he delivered the order not accordance with the promised!
Its my right if I give him a low or a high review if his services are not good or not in accordance with the promised, why should threaten me? I bought with money and I need what he promised in his sales description!

1 Like

Bad Experience , Good Luck

Yeah i just report this to fiverr

1 Like

So , the Problem Solved?

Not really, i already cancel all my order and still waiting reply from fiverr, how about yours?

1 Like

Why? it’s a wrong choice , i’m not yet contacted the customer support

FYI: The customer support will take long to wait for…and that applies to all Fiverr features… that is so annoying!! :confounded:

1 Like