Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer is a biggest scammer....Help me Please

Bear in mind that you also retain ownership of the copyright in your logo if the guy doesn’t pay for it. Keep an eye out for him using it and make a copyright claim if appropriate. To his host, not him …

2 Likes

Now I have received the notification that my Order has been cancelled by Fiverr Support Team.
I am totally depressed on this unfair decision. :expressionless:

1 Like

I just have one query that how long the will it take Fiverr to kick out these scammers from fiverr. :expressionless:

I’m so sorry this happened to you! At least now you can start to put this behind you. Look at it this way. At least you didn’t get a bad review. Cancellations happen to all sellers sometimes.

1 Like

There is an old thread on fiverr saying Dear sellers fiverr doesn’t care about you…mmmmkay? its very long.

1 Like

I asked from Fiverr Team they told me that this cancellation will not effect my Order completion and gig ranking. Now feeling a little comfort. :blush:

7 Likes

:blush: you are Right up to some extent.

1 Like

I cannot imagine how some buyers can be this cruel to put hardworking decent sellers through this. It’s monstrous.

2 Likes

It doesn’t stared now, This scamming is still continue from the launch of Fiverr but still after so many years Fiverr did not done very good job about this issue.

its usual to make some free jobs , dont worry about that.
I think 2-5% of my work was free , but this its the system of internet jobs.
Step by step i win loyal customers and they its important.

1 Like

yeah you are right…

Please always contact customer support for best solution with proper proves.

3 Likes