Buyer is asking for revisions

samad38

Hi
Can you please help
It’s third day a buyer is asking for revisions
It was 1 day delivery time and i delivered the order but buyer just online once in a day and ask for revision
What will be impact on my delivery time ? Will it reduce my delivery time rate

I may be missing something, but in my experience, the clock doesn’t matter either way during a revision. It’s simply a reference point to the original sale. I’ve delivered before the original countdown during a revision (many times) and 20 or 30 times AFTER it counted down past zero. It said “LATE” but you can ignore that, it’s reference only. After they get the first delivery, the clock doesn’t count against you. It makes sense: If you deliver before the order is due, and buyer waits a day …

See if this helps you.

If you delivered your order on time, then your delivery rate will be fine (the “late” on the order doesn’t mean anything at this point).

However, you offer unlimited revisions, so your buyer could theoretically keep asking for revisions until the end of time.

If you delivered your order on time, then your delivery rate will be fine (the “late” on the order doesn’t mean anything at this point).

However, you offer unlimited revisions, so your buyer could theoretically keep asking for revisions until the end of time.

its true…agree with you.

Archived