Buyer is asking for the cv to be send on the email id?

nidart

Guest offlinehelpers

Please don’t - just explain that it’s against Fiverr Terms of Service and you’ll deliver it as normal through the Fiverr system.

alright thankyou 🙂

I wont

Apart from the ToS violation is Fiverr’s system the only safe way for you. Always use it. If your buyer (and other potential ones) insists of using e-mail or any other non-Fiverr ways instead, tell him that it’s against Fiverr’s ToS and that you won’t do it.

If anyone asks you to use a non fiverr platform and its not in your gig and agreed upon with fiverr itself,TELL THEM NO
Yeah these types of things need to be avoided like the plague. If hes asking for email tell him no, fiverr only.
There’s people that message me saying “can you come work for me, here’s my website and we can discuss graphics” i tell them no everytime.
Fiverr is safe, secure and you wont get scammed. Stick with it and report anyone who tries to do otherwise. You have all the tools you need on this platform to succeed.

Detrucci

If anyone asks you to use a non fiverr platform and its not in your gig and agreed upon with fiverr itself,TELL THEM NO

Yeah these types of things need to be avoided like the plague. If hes asking for email tell him no, fiverr only.

There’s people that message me saying “can you come work for me, here’s my website and we can discuss graphics” i tell them no everytime.

Fiverr is safe, secure and you wont get scammed. Stick with it and report anyone who tries to do otherwise. You have all the tools you need on this platform to succeed.

Detrucci

I guess saying No to sending my Cv through email id ,really showed me the true colors of the buyer

The buyer replied

“Alright,keep on having the cheap earning through fiverr”

lol I was really surprised that a buyer could be this much rude and patethic.

I reported the buyer.

Thankyou everybody for your help 🙂

Don’t try to contact buyer outside Fiverr. because it is against the Fiverr policy and Fiverr will ban your account. Fiverr is tracking your chats so I suggest you to send a message to buyer “DEAR BUYER I CAN NOT DEAL OR TALK OUTSIDE FIVERR AS THIS IS ILLEGAL ACCORDING TO FIVERR TOC”

PS: Try to convince your buyer and show him your portfolio and some recent work.Show him your profile reviews I hope this will work 😃

I guess saying No to sending my Cv through email id ,really showed me the true colors of the buyer

The buyer replied

I reported the buyer.

buyer replied**

**lol I was really surprised that a buyer could be this much rude and patethic.I reported the buyer.

What a piece of dirt bag.

You did the right thing. Thank about what kinda REAL nightmare you’d be dealing with had you taken him up on his offer!!

buyer replied**

**lol I was really surprised that a buyer could be this much rude and patethic.I reported the buyer.

What a piece of dirt bag.

You did the right thing. Thank about what kinda REAL nightmare you’d be dealing with had you taken him up on his offer!!

haha exactly it was such a relief

The buyer replied

I reported the buyer.

Sounds like a charmer I had last week–and this is in my inbox:

1395934520_lovelychap.png.b3d624805dc673e2c7e428c55f2535ec.png

I basically told him we wouldn’t be a good fit due to various reasons, and this was how he reacted. I told him we weren’t a good fit because he had a $10 rewrite gig that he wanted to “discuss” with me first. I told him (quite reasonably) that if he wanted to do that, it would be a $10 fee. Cue angsty fireworks.

This kind of buyer always goes for the cheap and nasty insult while being cheap and nasty with a soupcon of cluelessness thrown in for good measure.

The buyer replied

I reported the buyer.

This is something so sweet! Isn’t it? Don’t count none of this “person’s” words…

Great you reported the buyer.

Sounds like a charmer I had last week–and this is in my inbox:

I basically told him we wouldn’t be a good fit due to various reasons, and this was how he reacted. I told him we weren’t a good fit because he had a $10 rewrite gig that he wanted to “discuss” with me first. I told him (quite reasonably) that if he wanted to do that, it would be a $10 fee. Cue angsty fireworks.

This kind of buyer always goes for the cheap and nasty insult while being cheap and nasty with a soupcon of cluelessness thrown in for good measure.

THATS HORRIBLE! 😱

I guess everybody goes through that,but this kind of behavior from a buyer is highly unacceptable!

If a buyer asking or advising you to contact outside fiverr means buyer need a good discount for doing a big job or a regular job (probably the estimated budget of the buyer on the project must go over limits when doing it as a $5 gig.), So i think it’s great to give the buyer an interesting discount(you can arrange a custom order) and keep the orders coming from him via FIVERR, So you get reviews on your gig(means don’t go outside fiverr and collect reviews by giving a discount via fiverr) and your ratings will go UP. It’s a win win.

Summary:- No need to go outside firverr and keep the buyer by giving a discount.

Guest offlinehelpers

If a buyer asking or advising you to contact outside fiverr means buyer need a good discount for doing a big job or a regular job (probably the estimated budget of the buyer on the project must go over limits when doing it as a $5 gig.), So i think it’s great to give the buyer an interesting discount(you can arrange a custom order) and keep the orders coming from him via FIVERR, So you get reviews on your gig(means don’t go outside fiverr and collect reviews by giving a discount via fiverr) and your ratings will go UP. It’s a win win.

Summary:- No need to go outside firverr and keep the buyer by giving a discount.

No - it’s not!

Contact outside Fiverr is not allowed - full stop.

Would you really risk your account for that?

I have read of situations where a buyer will request contact outside of Fiverr and then blackmail the seller into doing work for free or even paying them money.
If you agree to break the rules for a buyer then they can threaten to report you to Fiverr with screenshots as evidence. This would lead you to lose your account or else you could end up having a lot of work to do for no pay. Is it really worth it to save 20%?

Archived