Buyer is not Accept my Order. Order is already Delivered

maaz_creative

No worry. If you deliver with quality services this will be automatically completed by fiverr in 3 days.
One more thing, you may be tensed and frequently send messages to the buyer. plz don’t do that! Think if the buyer went on a vacation and you are giving him kncks so often, its like irritating the buyer.

Just deliver it and you may send 1 message describing the delivery.
Even if the buyer don’t response in a month, dnt worry your delivery will be marked as automatically completed by fiverr.
I have faced it many times.
thanks.

Orders auto-complete after three days.

This information is stated in the TOS, which you agreed to and had to tick a box to confirm that you had read. 😉

don’t worry it will automatically come to your fiver a/c after 3 dyas

Don’t worry, It will be completed automatically after 3 days with no review.

Don’t worry man, Your Order is automatically accepted in 3 days so please wait and see the final result 3 days later.

wait 3 days and it should auto complete

It seems there is an echo in this thread… :thinking:

No worry. If you deliver with quality services this will be automatically completed by fiverr in 3 days.

One more thing, you may be tensed and frequently send messages to the buyer. plz don’t do that! Think if the buyer went on a vacation and you are giving him kncks so often, its like irritating the buyer.

Even if the buyer don’t response in a month, dnt worry your delivery will be marked as automatically completed by fiverr.

thanks.

Thank you for your information.

thanks.

Thank you so much 🙂

don’t worry it will automatically come to your fiver a/c after 3 dyas

Don’t worry, It will be completed automatically after 3 days with no review.

Don’t worry man, Your Order is automatically accepted in 3 days so please wait and see the final result 3 days later.

wait 3 days and it should auto complete

It seems there is an echo in this thread… :thinking: …

Archived