Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer is not giving me review.... sad

Hi everyone, hope you will be doing well. I have delivered my fourth order 2 days ago and buyer isn’t giving me a review yet. Although, he is giving reviews to others ( I saw his profile).
So, please tell me what should i do as i worked hard not for $10 but for review.
Thanks in advance…
Waiting for your suggestions…

3 Likes

It’s entirely up to the buyer whether they give a review or not. They have 10 days to leave a review and they get nagging emails from Fiverr to do so … but if they don’t want to, there’s nothing you can do about it.

Move on

5 Likes

Thanks a lot …@coerdelion

1 Like

yah, she is right. if you did not get the review, just move on. no hard feeling.

1 Like

you’re right
Moving forward is better
Thanks @judesky

1 Like

Would you rather get a bad review? Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

true, no review is far better off than a bad one.
so its all about “moving on”

1 Like

@abdulrehmanlhr.Don’t worry. Just keep doing better work.

2 Likes

@fastcopywriter
i was just thinking that…:kissing_closed_eyes: thanks

2 Likes

You should be working for the money, not the review.

Also, it’s a given but you never know: do not message the client asking for a review under any circumstances.

2 Likes

No review is far better off than a bad one

1 Like

It is totally his/her personal matter and this is not a place to show emotions .Just keep it up will be rewarded soon .

1 Like

Hi

As others have mentioned, your buyer can leave a review up to 10 days after the delivery. Maybe they want to check what they have received prior to writing a review. Also, in case a buyer is not happy with the service, he/she might avoid leaving a review. Another reason might be that some buyers do not want others to know what they have bought on Fiverr. When they leave a review it is visible. When they don’t, no one knows.

2 Likes