Buyer is not paying

Then most likely you misused the platform.

First buyers place an order, pay it in full, submit requirements and only after that you start working.

If you don’t have an open order then there is nothing you can do. I suggest for you to read fiverr help page and learn how fiverr system works.

If there is a different situation then you need to elaborate your problem. We are not mind readers to know what exactly happened.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

if you see the order will be confirmed soon. you can do some of work

That is a big NO. As fiverr strongly advising you should start working ONLY after placing an order. I would advise for you too to read fiverr rules and how fiverr works.

They have a great help page a free online course on how to be a great seller.

if you see the order will be confirmed soon. you can do some of work

That is a big NO. As fiverr strongly advising you should start working ONLY after placing an order. I would advise for you too to read fiverr rules and how fiverr works.

They have a great help page a free online course on how to be a great seller.

yes Fiverr doesn’t promote that but some buyers come up with random request It can go wrong!

but for a new seller it can help if it stick with specific work cause first message is a big big hope.

yes Fiverr doesn’t promote that but some buyers come up with random request It can go wrong!

but for a new seller it can help if it stick with specific work cause first message is a big big hope.

That’s why you have chat system to determine the scope of work. No matter if you are a new seller or not if you are doing work prior to placing an order then you most likely will be scammed.

That’s why you have chat system to determine the scope of work. No matter if you are a new seller or not if you are doing work prior to placing an order then you most likely will be scammed.

Yes @mariashtelle1 is right you most likely will be scammed. Its all up to you. Most often you should follow some specific things…

• 2 weeks later...

Then most likely you misused the platform.

First buyers place an order, pay it in full, submit requirements and only after that you start working.

If you don’t have an open order then there is nothing you can do. I suggest for you to read fiverr help page and learn how fiverr system works.

If there is a different situation then you need to elaborate your problem. We are not mind readers to know what exactly happened.

he bought my gig… but then saying that its not what he wants and cancelled even after few revisions…

Archived