Fiverr Forum

Buyer is not replying to messages

I just finished my data entry work and delivered it to the buyer but she has not accepted it yet. It’s been two days and I have sent a follow up message but still no response. She has never been offline so I know she gets notified. What should I do? :frowning:

You’ve done your part, you followed up, there’s not much more you can do. You don’t want to become a nuisance to the buyer. Some people are happy with the result they got, consider the transaction complete and just stop responding.

If ever I don’t get any reply from her can I do something to get my money?

If you delivered the order and they do not reply within 3 days, the order will be marked as complete and the funds will be pending clearance for 7 days. Then you will get it.

Thank you so much. At least I don’t have to worry anymore about my payment. :grinning:

Worry now yourself, It will automatically be marked as completed order after three days from the day of delivery.

7 days is for Top Rated Sellers, it’s 14 days for the rest of us mortals. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t worry, the order is marked as complete automatically after 72 hours of delivery.

Thank you so much. I’m relieved :smiley: